Reviews for The Daughter of Lachiesis
NOAVGC chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A very good opening. You obviously have a clear vision of this story's unique universe and it shows in the level of detail you've provided in describing it. I also find the space-noir style quite interesting. It's a mixture of past and future that you pull off very well. My only suggestion is to pay attention to sentence variation. If you repeat the same word or phrase too many times in a sentence or paragraph, it begins to stand out. I only noticed this a couple of times, though, so it's not really a big deal, just something to watch out for. But other than that, I am excited to read more of this story when I get a chance and see what other wonders await.
a99515 chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
Well worth it. All work and no play? A lot of sole surching for her dad. Will she even look at Karl? Will the Duke look at Karl as a soninlaw? Only time and the author will tell. Nice writting thank you
a99515 chapter 16 . 3/18/2010
Thank you for the note . This chapter is well worth the weight(all puns int.). Like allways reads like a well runing car smove. It's awesome. For with school work and finding time to write you are doing great.
a99515 chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
a great story can't weight to read more of it all you readers are missing a very good story..
Ipaintwithwords chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
Thank heavens Nalyari escaped...clearly Cassim has some ulterior motives, the question being what of course.

Ipaintwithwords chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I can't say I blame Nalyari for not wanting to marry a man 40 yrs older either...

She is going to have quite the adventure with Mr. Vaughn I suspect...:)
Ipaintwithwords chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Well, this is interesting, and well written. I like the detail, the dialogue is crisp and it is a new take on an arranged marriage concept. Of course the marriage has not occurred...yet.

Good work