Reviews for At First Sight
MIZLULU chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw that was just so cute!

Good work, keep it up! :)
SarahMerriman chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wonderful imagery! It is a nice little story and written very well. I think a lot of people would find it thought provoking as well. Is this love at first sight, or simply a lust that will eventually grow into something much more? Well done.
Mandisaurus-rex chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hehehe . Aww, how adorable. I love happy endings. This is great, I really felt the character's emotions playing through this. Great work!

Mandi
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I liked this a lot, especially how creative you are with the descriptions of the girls and the beat going "dooph, dooph, dooph!"

Then only question I had was whether they guy would really be so certain that "the rest of his existence" depended on whether this one girl liked him. If he was like, fourteen, and he'd never talked to a girl before, I could see that. But he seems like an experienced, cynical, older guy who has had girlfriends before.

What do you think?
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow
painted eyes chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is so sweet, and so true. You did a really good job here, a perfect glimpse of reality. I'm glad that this is just a short story. I was also listening to the perfect song as I read this.. it all seemed to fit.

I got a bit freaked at "painted eyelids", but that's just because of my penname, so no worries, just me...

Keep up the good work!

painted
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey,

Aw, this was soo cutee! I just want to hug him :) Very nicely written, great job (Y) :D

ranDUMM
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I liked this a lot.
Fairy Skull chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw I Loved it!
emmadotlouise chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Sounds like half the souls I see in town. :) The same events happen, the same people every week all wanting the same thing... it makes me wonder what we're doing in this world, this crazy, crazy world we're all a part of... spinning out of control, our destinies dancing out of our own reach, until that one moment you're able to grasp it.

Nice story!