Reviews for Sweet Tingles
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Love this! Its sad though; "Because it’s evident I was designed to be broken." Makes me think he doesnt care, but then you go on to say he does and and and... well, I love it! You write so well!
kesah.rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww... That was completely great.. I relate to the girl completely because every girl has that boy they completely relate to and like. It just reminds me of it. Cannot wait to see what happens next... Post more soon..
ilikebooks chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
im still not fully clear of the relationship these two share. maybe you intended it to be this way but i dont understand how they could be sharing these glances, the girl feeling these things, and the boy-who has a girlfriend-continues to encourage the relationship. he must see, or have some kind of clue, as to how this girl feels about him. and i dont understand why they continue as they do.

other than that though, i thought this was very well written. you utilize well vocabulary well, and weave everything into flowing sensible sentences that are easy to read. very descriptive.

must say, i enjoyed it.
dancin-in-the-rain chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
"Because it’s evident I was designed to be broken."

This line was chilling. It was dramatic... and tied in perfectly.

So, it's been a while! I'm so happy to see you on the writing train again.

I'll admit; when I read your summary, I was like: 'Ah. Just another one of THOSE.'

But your twist on this classic love-secretly-and-suffer-for-their-benefit story was... poetic.

Memorable.

There weren't any mistakes, and I could relate to the narrator because I've been there, as I'm sure the majority of the girl population has at one point or another.

Brilliant!

Your faithful fan,

Kayla

-PS. Perhaps, since you enjoyed my story PS:Be Happy, you'd like to check out my new story, Room 475? I think you'd like it, and I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts.

All the best!