Reviews for Wild Card
little evil eve chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
that was awsome can't wait for the next chapter! hopefully Noah will be in it i love his attitude! peace
renegade01 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i hope you update this soon. its quite emotional and i really started to get into it. i haven't met a character quite like Noah so i'm glad he's different, even if he is a jerk. ;)
dipintheriverstyx chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Oh pleasepleaseplease update!
OhYikesCharlie chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
YAY, I like this story! Udate, really really soon please! :)
ReisTheImpregnable chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
while this chapter was...a tad depressing...i liked it, and i hope she can find some way to not hate stephan. or maybe i dont. i'm not sure yet lol but anyways the last little lines in the chapter were very sweet :) update soon!
book-geek chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
wow that was a pretty sad chapter. i really cant wait to see what happens with her dad and what she tells Triston

i cant wait for more :)
bfldnbfdld chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
I was so excited to read this chapter, thanks for posting it up. I love Sadie's voice, and I love being irritated by Noah; even I'm left wondering what's next. I'm looking forward to meeting Steven, he has quite some explaining to do.
ReisTheImpregnable chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
thanks for another update :) i've been thinking about this story lately...lol

but please do update soon :)
book-geek chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
I'm really glad u decided to update this story again! I really like Noah, and like how we learned a lot more about him in this chapter. I really hope u continue to update this story :)
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I definitly think you should definitly update as soon as possible! Seriously! This is great so far :) You're a pretty darn good writer (I LOVE Playing With Fire . . . ive read it more than twice lol)! Keep it up, please!
Rembaud chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
I really like this story! I hope you find time or motivation to pick it up again, because it's really wonderful.
bfldnbfdld chapter 7 . 2/19/2010
Loving your story, I am. The chemistry between Sadie and Noah is so entertaining. I think your characters are all so interesting; Jade is so far probably the most intriguing and then there's Steven, who I can't wait to hear more about. Your voice sounds brilliant and I think you write really well. I hope you are going to continue writing this story, it's so much fun to read.
IWantMore chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Are you dead?
IWantMore chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
PLEASSE update son! :)
Shewriteslove chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
I love their love/hate thing... Haha.. I have a guy JUST LIKE Noah whos name is...Noah that sits behind me in english.:(

Update!