Reviews for Highjacked Heart
Seretei chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter because I finally got to see Kyrave's feelings.
doryane chapter 15 . 6/1/2012
I love it!
Poppy Flower chapter 14 . 2/5/2012
I've read a lot of great stories but yours is one of the very few that I've felt compelled to leave a comment on; I absolutely love how you described the Moon Dance! It was more than just can just feel how close Tyne and Kyr are bound to each other.

I shall resume my reading now. Well done!
Mz.Tae chapter 31 . 11/29/2011
I have enjoyed reading this story very much. The characters a very likeable and the plot is very interesting. I really liked the use of comparisons to describe the feelings and images. However, I found myself being distracted by grammatical errors often. There were many points where the tense of the words were so wrong it was hard to understand what was going on or being said.
Arya Yamamoto chapter 31 . 11/14/2011
I love the story so much that i'm reading it a second time. The first part of the story was a bit slow because Tyne's confusion translated to the reader very well, and his inability to do anything made him seem like a whimp. But when they finally came back and Tyne finally began to remember and use his powers it was awesome. I also liked the second volume because it expended on their powers, their characters, the sheer possibility of that shadow world you created. Beautifully crafted plot. When you were writing the story did you have everything planned before hand? Or did it come to you just as you wrote?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 31 . 10/14/2011
sweet ending. great as always! thanks!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 24 . 10/13/2011
i really do like wave's comic relief.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
love it! as always.

i feel like there should be a point where kyr asks tyne about his tangible life. his lack of asking seems to indicate that he doesn't care about anything that happened during those years tyne experienced.

although he could just be a male and not communicate things.

i also like that tyne's tangible life almost serves as a crucible for him to atone for his previous ill behavior as ryme.

*gives you cookies*
wondergirl chapter 31 . 9/28/2011
I have really, really, really enjoyed this wonderful story...loved the characters, despaired with them, smiled and rejoiced with them. Would you be so kind as to give us a sequel, pretty please?
wondergirl chapter 31 . 9/27/2011
That certainly left me with a big grin and a bigger hope for a sequel...love, love the characters, and certainly a sequel of such wonderful characters could only get better. So please do consider writing a sequel, your stories are awesome, thank you so much.
methosdeb chapter 31 . 9/3/2011
hi

I just read this series and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it .even better that it was a happy ending .I wasn't too sure that was going to many twist and turns.
Russle chapter 14 . 8/26/2011
Whoo! That's sweet stuff.
Nameless Shana chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
tyne must be so confused. he's only getting pieces of who he really is
SassyGrl chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
yay uoat
Lucky Fox chapter 31 . 9/1/2010
I love your stories so much! Agh. You ever consider publishing? Everytime I start one I get totally immersed in the world until I finish it!
156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »