Reviews for Highjacked Heart
Elkica chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
Such a cute awakening, and how domestic and fuzzy warm they all seem. Love the little pumpkins.

~'m making breakfast. Go sit down before I put something gross in yours.~ What a delightful threat and so practical to use.

~Enras exploded into the kitchen, running and shouting something about frogs and logs, while turning a tight circle. On his head, Song clung among his reddish-brown hair, flicking her long tail for balance while she chattered joyously.~ This was such a great image.

~More than once she'd attacked a plate during a meal because Enras or Belryn cried about not wanting to eat something.~ *giggle* Cute. But it must leave a mess.

And it's great that you showed/mentioned first sparks of twins' powers, and of course, the end was just i. So sweet. Just perfect.

Following Kyr and Tyne's path was a amazing journey, and I'm a little sad that it's finished, but all (good) thinks come to an end. And there could still be specials, right? Right?

Great story, thank you for writing it and sharing it with us.
pille-ip chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
Hugs'n'kisses! You did it! Yay! I'm a bit sad to see it end, therefore I hope you'll have some oneshots later on, even if it's from Glitral and Bethar or Enras and Belryn's POv :)
Amethystars chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
I liked this chapter in terms of writingness and such. I'm just confused about how Tyne and Kyr have kids. Maybe it's been too long since I real HH, but I don't remember anything that explained this :)
Fadded chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
Aw it's over? lol. I thought it was a cute ending. I love the kids! They are so adorable! -hugs them- I love the relationship you built between all of them. It's so realistic. I love it. . Keep up the good work in your writing. You really are good. I loved this story. (I need to start reading some of the other ones.)

Honestly, I was really surprised today when I got the e-mail alert that you updated this. I thought it was over, but, it was a pleasant surprise and a wonderful way to start unwinding for the night. .
blackmoondaze chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
Awe! I couldn't stop smiling! . The little ones are just too cute! And very typical of children to cause trouble lol

Glitral is pregnant? I wondered if she would be! Yayness! Bethar would be a hilarious dad if they had a girl... Idea! Will you ever write a story based on their children? It would be awesome!

My first reaction to the vacation spot was, "who would want to take a vacation in the tangible when they live in such a cool world?" Then I remembered that they would probably be constantly interrupted if they stayed in their realm.

I'm sad all over again that this story has ended... This chapter reminded me of all the awesomeness. The interactions between the characters, the plot twists, the cute scenes that make you go "AWEZ!" or "Wouldn't want to be on HIS bad side... ." I think I'll read the story again

Brilliant work! This was the first story I read and it got me hooked on all your other works. *hugs* for awesomeness!
Ben Tramsami chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
What a lovely ending! I quite enjoyed that! Of course, I enjoyed the rest of the story too so I suppose it was to be expected. But I'm still happy that you exceeded my expectations!

You've written a wonderful story here and I hope to see more fantastic work from you. Good luck on your writing journey! I wish you the best!
Pens Ink chapter 31 . 8/30/2010
This was such a beautifully written story and I will miss anxiously awaiting the updates. Thank you for such a story.

:) *sniffle*
InnocentHell chapter 30 . 8/19/2010
Wow. This was an amazing story. I was seriously upset at the strain between Kyr and Tyne for so long but you put them back together perfectly. There's so much I could say, but it would be a rant. Kudos to you for writing such a story with the power to overwhelm.
HitodaDMC chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That was awesome! You are very, very descriptive! Just wow! Keep up the good work!
Ben Tramsami chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
Okay, so I'll start by telling you that this story was amazing and fantastic and wonderful and beautiful and AWESOME all in one. I'll have you know that the greatest stories are the ones that make me cry (that is if it makes me cry it's a great story, but if it doesn't that doesn't mean it's not a great story... But no worries, because this story succeeded in making me cry). If you can make me feel such emotion for your characters that it makes me cry, then you are without a doubt an excellent author.

Thanks for the wonderful read. I greatly look forward to the epilogue.

P.S. The only downside I found to this story was that it could be a bit confusing at times. But, again, no worries because you totally rocked this epic piece of fine literature. Keep being a totally AWESOME author!
Elkica chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
~self-condemnation crawled through their link like light sneaking under a semi-sealed door~ Uh, uh, I like this one, very much. Maybe I'll borrow it. ;)

I like the moon part, how she in the past and now gave her support. It was a really nice touch.

~Everyone has a weakness. Just because hers was exploited doesn't mean I want her dead~ Trey is so mature and forgiving. He really has such a golden heart.

You managed to keep the tension throw a big part of the story, great job with that no-escape routine.

~"That idiot broke his leg. He made me promise to get you out of there as soon as possible because he didn't want you to see him crying—that stance was killing him~ That made me giggle. Oh, that Bubble.

And such a great description of the end of citadel and Shadow Eaters, and what a great sentence to end such a heavy adventure/experience. And of course, looking forward to the cute, sweet epilogue, if you decided to write one, that is? xD
aditus chapter 30 . 8/7/2010
You know, I really admire your ability to create complete new worlds. I can read these story without having the nagging feeling 'Where did I read this before again?'

Thank you for this story and I'm looking forward to read the epilouge/one shot/sequel.

~aditus
blackmoondaze chapter 30 . 8/6/2010
I loved this! This story was the first of yours I had read and I immediately fell in love with it! I'm sad that Tyne's tale has ended, but it was an enjoyable read! . I hope a sequel does attack you because this world is just to good to leave lol I'll be waiting for that epilogue! )
pille-ip chapter 30 . 8/6/2010
Yay, this was god! It'd be interesting to see what'd happen next to the shadowland after the collapse. Oh and getting to know the babies as older. Probably not a "20 years later" with the kids as the main characters, but a glimpse anyway - I mean this is such a great material its truly sad to say bye bye :)
Raiya-shi chapter 29 . 7/20/2010
* glomps back* Woohoo! Finally go to get to reading it! and review now! hehe Anyways yay for action! Can't wait to see the completion of their plan and how they plan to complete the curse and get past the defenses and what not! Yay for more story/chapters! . didn't think it would be able to end in one chapter last time... good to know I'm right P Next few bits shall be exciting no? will there be more than 2 volumes? What would the third volume be about... interesting.. XD as always awesome work! keep it up - THANKS AGAIN FOR THE UPDATE! -
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »