Reviews for Highjacked Heart
Elkica chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
The chapter starts really sweet (is there a pattern here? :)) and I'm glad that they are all lovely-dovely and supporting of each other, or should I say Kry supporting Tyne and Tyne letting him.

~It wouldn't do to have to come and go more than necessary ~ I know what you mean, but I had to re-read it twice. Just thought you should know.

~Let to start with might mean less time trying~ ?

~gathering information as well as anchor points for later visions if need be.~ So great.

Who are 'they'? Tyne's children?

I love the way Tyne under the disguise of destroying them freed the seekers, and how he exited from Shehnen's room. YEY Tyne. *cheers*

Ah, I'm so glad that Kyr's father turned out not to be a complete jerk.

And at the end the plot starts to unfold. I think we are about to learn how romdi and their completer had start to exist, right? Right? And the cliffhanger - you meany.

Great chapter.
pille-ip chapter 26 . 6/20/2010
Bad bad bad mousegirl! You don't end a chapter with the legendary words Oh sh*t! without me getting cold turkey here... I'm so hooked on this story that this is exactly what a cliffie feels to me right now... Plez I need more of it...
sssilverbones chapter 14 . 6/20/2010
i've only finished the first volume, but i've found this to be very captivating and a wonderful read. i became truly absorbed in the world and characters you created. very nice. i look forward to reading the rest.
Fadded chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
Gah! Cliff hanger! XP Anyway, good chapter! You had a few tense errors and spelling errors, but that's nothing. Easy fix just looking over it again. I really do love the way you write. It's really pulls the reader.
Fadded chapter 25 . 6/19/2010
Phew. I finally managed to read the whole thing! Stupid responsibilities! lol. Well I still love this story and your writing. There were times where I wanted to strangle Kyr and then I wanted to strangle Tyne. It was very good. You have quite the imagination and I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope your muse let's you think again, haha.
pille-ip chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
Oh, this has really been an interesting part. And even if it was actually a prologue, it's good somehow that it wasn't the prologue - that'd given Kyr a different feeling I think...
Elkica chapter 25 . 6/17/2010
This chapter or 'prologue' had a sweet-bitter taste. It was good to have a glimpse in their childhood - and you did a wonderful job in presenting the important stages in Kyrave's life and showing such a wide span of time - and how cute they were in the good times.

Catching the hug - that was so sweet. You manage to produce such cute thing that are always on the edge of too much, but they never cross it - just the right amount of sweet.

But it was sad to learn about the anguish that Kyrave experienced.

Just a few things that made me stumble in otherwise gentle and smooth flow:

Yes, it will. Yes, he will.

... intent only on escape or the kill to kill?

hey were simply and artifact simply an artifact?
Fadded chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Well, I just happened to fall across your story and started reading. You. Have. Me. Hooked. It's that simple. I would have probably finished all the chapters but it is late so I must wait till morning, and honestly, I don't want to lol. You have quite a bit of talent and your transitions are very good. You are a good writer. I hope you continue writing this story and any other that you are writing for FP and for yourself. I look forward to it.
alice chapter 24 . 6/12/2010
bad bad mousegirl05.. what about highjacked heart?
Elkica chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
You have quite a lot of characters at the beginning, found myself a little confused since I couldn't remember those ladies and masters, well, except the High Lord. ANd that Master Grephon - he got it off so easy, the damn bastard.

Like the expression: "the child bears the left-handed universe". You always find such delightful word to put together.

I'm so glad that they all is well in Tyne and Kyr's world of gold and that all the mess have been deal with. The second half of the chapter was really sweet and hot and so cute. I really love them together when they are all cuddly and horny and just giving strength to each other.

I haven't laughed at Wave's last line, but I did smirked. Will that do? :)
blackmoondaze chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
lol I love your story! I just randomly found it and i couldn't stop reading it and Wave is hilarious! Good work and I hope you keep coming up with more extraordinary ideas for your story )
pille-ip chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
Hahaha, you're right Wave has excellent timing :) And I'm so happy for Tyne & Kyr! Good luck with your presentations!
Raiya-shi chapter 24 . 5/9/2010
I definitely laughed at waves last line D Thank you so much for the update, sad to hear that the next one won't be in a while (you should have a little ch come out on sunday the 16th of may cause it's my birthday P jk seriously don't) but hey that's life, and your right at least their back together before the little break of no updates - D Thanks again for the update!
pille-ip chapter 23 . 5/6/2010
Yay, so much interesting stuff even without much action.. I do really want to see Tyne & Kyr back as they were - open & in harmony with eachother... Good luck with the rest of the chapters!
Elkica chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
Very promising start with the realms stepping together - I'm proud on Tyre for pushing them with making a first step. But on the other side, oh, poor Kyr - to get that bad, I just want to cuddle him and I don't know, kick Tyne, even though at the end he's not really at fault. His reaction was great and the whole exchange with Kyr was heart wrenching and it showed their love for each other - even though it was serious and sad, it made me a puddle of goo, oh-ing and ah-ing over their love that still burns under their hurt.

Wave couched low, becoming entirely green and blob-like in his obedience, though 'pout' radiated off him. *giggle* The pout radiated off him? lol The cutest thing ever.

I'm glad to hear that Tyre and Kyr are going to be all right soon and I have liked this chapter, it reminds me on hurricane's eye, where everything is peaceful with destruction raging around it and even though you can't see it, you can sense that this is only on the surface and that soon all hell would break loose. Do I assume right?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »