Reviews for Highjacked Heart
Raiya-shi chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
YAY! THEY MAKE UP SOON!~ Thanks for the update!
Elkica chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
Interesting thing that flying object and by what it told about itself useful too, not to mention it has attitude and it's funny. Where can I get one?

~He couldn't help but (reach up and) TO slap Kyr's hand~ I suggest you lose !reach up and!

The last part of the first scene was well done - it leaved such a great impact, even though I'm sad that they are at the beginning again, especially when the bond between them is so essential for both of them - I mean at lest Tyne has the cute pair to help him go though this, but Kyn has nobody. :(

~Not that he'd ever admit it, but that idiot is my son~ I suspected this. I'm good. :)

Great progress with the plot. I love the way you used Wave for explaining some things.

And that's what was the real reason that that woman was in Tyne's bed and Tyne and Kyr's fall-out it seemed was just an additional bonus. Interesting. Very interesting.

Looking forward to see how you unfold this.
Raiya-shi chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
Thanks for the update! Fail to the continuous relationship issues between Kyr and Tyne - BLAH! LOVE WAVES THOUGH!~~ Thanks for the update hopefully Kyr and Tyne will be able to solve some of their issues, and Tyne can tell Kyr how it was the 'bad master' who tricked him with the girl...though that doesn't solve the newest thing... hm maybe some makeup sex? lol dunno well hopefully I'll find out soon enough... THANKS AGAIN FOR THE UPDATE!
BansheePanda chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
o.o
pille-ip chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
Urr what a cliffie! Each chapter gets more and more intrigueing and the new characters like Wave are so unexpectant and interesting. Can't wait for a new chapter or make that at least ten new chapters, in next five minutes or so :)
SweetPseudonym chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
Ah! So adorable, those boys. Tyne was pretty stupid but good thing Kyr is smart enough for the both of them-haha. I'm so glad you decided to write more! Great job on this first bit! I really love all your detail work (it reminds me a bit of Anne Rice). I can't wait to start reading the rest.
SweetPseudonym chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
AWESOME chapter, just awesome. You're really talented when it comes to imagery-your vocabulary (usage) is magnificent, especially in the moon/motel scene.

Now there's even more intrigue-I'm becoming pretty attached to Tyne and Rave...so hopefully nothing horrible happens to them in future chapters...hopefully. Anyway, keep up the great work! I'm so glad I found this story-It's a great reprieve from studying for finals-hahaha.
SweetPseudonym chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
At the risk of sounding cliche, I have to say that this is "like a drop of water to a man dying of thirst." It's so good; It's been a very long time since I've found something this great on FP! If the rest of it is anything like this first chapter, I will be very, VERY happy.

Tyne is such a likable character with all his quirks and ponderings.

The "carjacker's" Jedi-mind trick totally sold me on the story-I was waiting for the fantasy aspect of the tale to pop up and then there it was-yet it's still a mystery! I love it!

Thanks so much for writing this-Please see it all the way to the end!
BansheePanda chapter 21 . 4/15/2010
Oh my gosh. This is getting really good! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Elkica chapter 21 . 4/12/2010
Song is so cute. So, so cute.

~...but he knew that she was that red cloud in his mind...~

had?

~"I know that it meant more than he could ever hope to say that you stayed with him and took care of him while he was healing."~ This sounds awkward - could you make it more clear?

~Tyne pulled the door to his private chamber shut behind him and the two headed off in separate directions. ..."What were you looking at?"~

This gives me a couple of questions (which are more distracting nature than anything else). With original chambers you mean the room that Tyne had as Ryne? And if so wasn't that a posh part of the castle - how could Kyr had a room near by? Where the door of Kyr's room opened? And if it was, why Kyr hadn't had it in his line of vision? And not to feel Tyne even with their zero connection - Kyr is a First Bulwark,to be caught like that, that' s pretty sloppy for him, isn't it?

Scene of Tyne getting re-acquainted with Kyr was cute and Kyr having Tyne's picture so sweet, but (as a writer) I'm little disappointed that you haven't used the whole potential of their fall out (milk it for all it was worth) and show their gradual overcoming over that incident. I know that they are hadn't work everything out, that they still aren't on 'good' terms and that you may still use their situation - but for such a big fall out for them, especially with Kyr's reaction, crossing such a large gap with a little teasing - isn't that just too easy?

~...like the cloud and cracked and now swirled...~ that?

I like how Kyr is trying to get to know Tyne better and how even though it must be painful for him, he reached out for Tyne.

~chai tea latte~ Yummy (in my tummy).

The last scene was great (not that others weren't). Some action and a whole lot of questions. Just great. I really like your description of Trey's journey through energies, even though heavy description tires me and I have to resist the urge to skip though it.

As a reader I'm glad that Tyne and Kyr are on better terms and I'm looking forward to learn the answers on the questions (who's that man? how come he can talk with eaters? how could he have so much power to trap romdi? what are his plans?...) that this chapter gave me in next installations.
pille-ip chapter 21 . 4/11/2010
wow that was really something different! very very interesting though. can't wait for next chapter to see what the heck was going on...
Raiya-shi chapter 21 . 4/10/2010
Cliffie! NUo (lots of u's and o's but Fp will get rid of them) I wants more! Lol Thank you for the upload . can't wait for the next chapter... TT-TT stupid cliffies and people who are evil in the story! Well, thanks again for the update!
vcious chapter 20 . 3/24/2010
I have just one thing to say: it simply makes my heart ache the awkward way that Tyne and Kyr are behaving around each other. It's just so sad, they love each other so much, but still they don't know how to make it right :(( It was really interesting to see the other romdis, I guess in this type of environment, Ryme wasn't the odd one out with his bad personality and bratty ways. And I have two quick questions:

-the reason that the old romdi (sorry, I don't remember his name since it's been a while since I read this chapter) has a First Bulwark much younger than him is because, unlike their Bulwark counterparts, romdis can have another completer in case the first one dies? So that the romdi won't be left unprotected? Is this, in some way, what's happening with Tyne, Bethar and Glitral?

-since their bond is so damaged, is Kyr enter a comatose state to be able to heal, like he did when they got back from the Tangible in the first part of the story? I don't think I can take another couple chapters without again :OO

Please update soon, I'm getting super anxious to know what's gonna happen next, and I need to know if Ty and Kyr are gonna have even a little bit of progress now that Kyrave is hurt!
Raiya-shi chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
D Stupid girl who was but isn't Kyr! Thanks for the story thus far can't wait to continue . poor Kyr... -
Raiya-shi chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
Beautiful ending - felt the need to comment at the end of the vol 1 story! I shall continue reading vol 2 now D
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »