Reviews for Elemental Blood
Demonkyo chapter 8 . 4/21/2010
Hey, u r an amazing writer´╝îso keep updating. Ps I just luv how u made Brit a b*. I have a girl in my class named elizabeth, but she's such an an annoying a$$, everyone calls her "Elizabitch"... So I could totaly relate.
BedHairdWriter chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
DUDE THIS STORY IS AMAZING.. NOT LIKE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER READ BEFORE! ITS SO COOL KEEP ON WRITING CANT WAIT TILL U UPDATE! I AM ANXIOUSE TO KNOW WHICH POWER WHO HAS! YEY!
Saleinaenachiya chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
Flare,

I like your usage of Dialogue, but I feel like six chapters into the story I still don't know too much about your characters. Detail is very important to a stories growth!

You have a bit of some spelling and grammar errors, but those are easy to fix. I would suggest changing your summary though. I feel like i'm reading a P.C cast novel that has a series called

the house of night series...(again I suggest you change the name for that too.) its too close to an already successful novel, and so it makes this story look more like a Fanfic rather than an original.

I like the names of your characters, and i'm interested to see where this story is going to go.

so please update soon!