Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
ToujoursPur chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
I agree, I wish you would finish this. :(
Amber chapter 3 . 10/28/2010
I wish you would finish this story so much
babyonyee chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
I like your rewrite! the format is a little weird because there was no sign of seperation. Hope you update soon!
Riku21 chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
Oh my goodness you started writing it again! Im so so so so happy! It is great so far, just like the last time :) I can't wait for the next update!
majesticpixie chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
This chappie shows howgood they are for each other._
what-is-the-truth333 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
yeah! an update...

there was a fair amount of description of setting, and good character interaction.

if anything i am just suprised their conversation was so short, i would expect two people who are engaged would talk quiet a bit more...

also, maybe i am just being nosy...but you took the time to mention that he took time to call his friends and had a long talk...you could use that as showing part of his personality for example: how much he trusts and how he interacts with other people...

update soon!
tokiohotelluver93 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I am looking forward to the next chapter!
majesticpixie chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I love how smooth the chapters are flowing,welcome back._
shootxmexdown chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
I am so glad that you have the rewrite posted! It seems a lot smoother and I like that the tense has been switched. I can't wait for the rest of the story to come up.

Congratulations and Welcome Back!
Famous.Kat chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Ahh! I'm so excited, I loved this story when you had it on Quizilla but then everything went down hill there. It's so great to see you're still keeping it up, it was an awesome, and well written story
tokiohotelluver93 chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I love the new title. The grammer is a lot better then the first version as well. I am looking forward to seeing what else you change and fix in the story.
SecretsUntold chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
I'm glad that you're updating and editing this! )

Is it going to be a lot different from the original version?
TheDivaWithAPen chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Are you just going to start over on the story or are you canging it? It is still good.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Ah first updates! I love the new title, its perfect and i know that im definately going to enjoy this even mroe now, i can already see the differences. The first chapter seems shorter, and i like the name change to dane paulio, is it pronounced like rain or man? Also, i see shes already got her new clothes, so that possibly takes quite a bit out of one of the later chapters? so im exited to see what you going to replace it with, if you do. And of course the grammers beter and i like the change in person fromthe 'you' format. The only problem i have at the moment is these chapters are quite short, so it seems like its jumped right in to the marriage pretty quickly.