Reviews for Catch Me
Stan Gorth chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
/iowa/ames/kelsey-williams/10423/
my own prince chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I liked this. It was simple, yes, but nice too. Although maybe you should edit that scene where she's describing her physical features? I always feel that it's so amature to read something like that. You should 'show, not tell'. Don't list her descriptions, incorporate them into the story.

Other than that, this was great. Good luck!
Just Silly Me chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
ACK! WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! Love the idea! :). And thanks for keeping up with my story too!
CuriousContradiction chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really like the voice and tone of your main character. I don't know if I love that you shove all of her background information in a paragraph though. Spread it out a bit. :)

Wanna know something that makes me happy? Your dialogue grammar. I don't know why, but when I see people who get their dialogue punctuation right, I have faith in humanity again. (Haha, just kidding. Not to that extent.) But yeah, thanks for getting it right. I hope you update soon!
Koki Enwai chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Well you should be proud of it! It's really good! I almost felt as if I was reading a book from a bookstore. Your writing style is really clean and professional and your characters seem to be well-developed. Love it. Can't wait for more. :)

- KE