Reviews for Crash
Chocolatessecret chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love your stories. Your one of the more creative writers out on the web and I'm sad to see that your stories are being stolen. But please keep writing.
Nelly Reece chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
iM SO HAPPY YOUVE DTARTED TO WRITE AND POST AGAIN :)

AMAZING STORY CANT WAIT FOR MORE
elennie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love this. I was in a psychiatric hospital for a long time once. Sometimes it's like you can't survive, and others you just want out. Yet when it's time, I didn't want to go. It was safe, if not a little boring at times. You captured that feeling so well. I feel for this poor girl, and I sense things will only get more interesting for her as the story goes on.

Incredible job. I really like this. Please update soon!
Beneaththefalls chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow great first chapter. It's sounds really intresting and I can't wait for more of your work. I recently read on your profile about how you were plagarized. I don't know if you've already heard of this site but it's called . It's run by a publishing company and it's virtually impossible to copy anything off there unless you open a word document and retype the entire story. I hope this helps to solve your plagarism issue. The trust in your readers won't come back so quick but... well anyway it's just the rant of a hopeful fan. I hope you keep writing and publishing because your work is amazing.

Beneaththefalls
jen chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I'm glad that you started writing and posting again.
crackatoa chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
It's nice to see something new from you again! I think this story has a lot of potential what with the eating disorder and Max trying to navigate a new life.
Nadeshiko95 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Wow, it's great that you've started to write again. Oh! If you're not busy, I finally started writing too :D only 1 ch. though. And I love your new story, hope u update soon!
music-is-love10 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Interesting! :)
Caryn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I like it so far. Its interesting for sure. I cant wait for more and i cant wait to meet Dan and see what type of character he is going to be.
RockstarBallerina chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
YAY a new story. I seem to like MAx already. Matbe because I can relate? Who knows, but she seems real to me.
Naoise chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Wow. I got so excited when I checked your blog and saw this. Even more so when I saw Shia LaBeouf! : )

But yes, I really liked this Kate. Really really. I'm very interested to read more.

-Naoise
summers-end chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Glad to know you're back! And I loved this opening chapter. You've made Max's history such a mystery, I can't wait to read more.

Update soon!

summers-end
Uniquely Proud chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Haii!

Great idea for a story.

I look forward to the next chapter!

Update soon!
book.babe15 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
this sounds like it's going to be really good! i can't wait for the next chapter!
JustPlainJane chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Yay, you started a new story! :D It's great to read your fics again :)

This is great so far... it's sad but very very well written.

Keep up the good work!