Reviews for Crash
Heather02 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I always admire your writing style and the 'controversial' subjects that you wrote about. I don't think there are many authors who take on those kinds of topics, and if they did they are definitely not as successful as you are. I really like this story so far and am excited to see where you will take it.
coolbeanie chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This actually made me cry. It's good so far. I can't wait until you write more!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is...interesting. Just keep me posted!
MyLifeIsMe chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I'm glad you decided to continue writing, you're on of my favorite fp writer's so I'm glad you came back.

I like the look of this story, the plot looks good and original. Can't wait for the update :)
fangirl3000 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
its fantastic to see you writing again. this sounds promising, i hope you've had a good summer x
chng234 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
wat happen to max?
Joee chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Liking it so far, please update again soon!
j.c-chic chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
omg i know potential when i see it!

the first chapter is sad already :(

i hope this will be regularly updated :)
ForeverWasteAway chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I was so excited when I saw you'd written a new story :)

The summary for this sounds really intriguing and I can't wait to read more. The first chapter was great, but of course, I would expect no less from you. I think your portrayal of an anorexia patient was pretty accurate.

Can't wait until the leading guy is introduced.

I hope you'll continue this story :)

x
MeLove chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hey! It's lex_sloanfangrl from LJ! I was so shocked to see you back on fictionpress after all the crap that's been going on...I just went to your blog thingy...and there was a pic of Shia! lol.

I'm so excited for this...as you know I always am for anything you write. I love Max's character already and can't wait to meet Dan.

Look forward to all to come from both sites! Yay!
katydid2363 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I was so very excited to see an email notifying me that you have a new story. I have always enjoyed reading all of your stories.

This new one is off to a good start and I can't wait to see where you take it. But I am wondering if you are going to finish More Than Anyone? I'm missing Ben and Olivia's story and would love to finish reading all about them.
funnyhunny06 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
hey! first of all i'm glad to see you updated on this website. second of all, i love how you base most of your stories in indiana. i live in indiana so it kinda makes me feel like i live in a special place. lol and finally i think this is a very intriguing first chapter and i can't wait to see what comes next! ok now i'm off to read and review all the wonderful updates on your lj! :)
GreysAutumn chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I can tell this story is going to be really good. ;)
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Glad you decided to write again! I think this story has a very original pitch. I can't wait to read more. :-)
mer-person chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
lovely to hear ((read)) from you again. I have been enjoying all you lexie/sloan stories but this is a nice change. Hope everything goes well with this. Very interesting and her story reminds me of poppy's sister a little bit, and I just loved reading about her and her doctor. Plus, I love reading stories set in my home state ) its rare because everyone always wants their stories to take place on east or west coast. cant wait for updates!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »