Reviews for How I Fell In Love With A Greek God
pokemondemon369 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
nice story plese update i wanna know what will happen next
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
Update soon nyah?

I like it, it's funny... Poor Hermes, got banisheds...

MUHAHAHA

Yeah...

KT{ImmortalIncarnate}
someone close chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
I LOVE THE STORY! keep writing(: PLEASE! im so bored lately.
INACTIVEACCOUNT5678 chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Haha, funny! I really love your story; it's so hard to find good romance stories with greek gods! Please update SOON!
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
wow. that's really . . . .odd. she would've fallen for him anyway though, right? oh well, UPDATE SOON! LOVE IT!
Mo chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
haha! the rock tried to save her but failed... miserably!

Oi! Eros is going to be in trroouubble!

~Mo~
AbbySomebody chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I liked how you put Eros in this one, will there be more god appearances? Ohoh! And now Penny is absolutely in love with Hermes! This is getting good-and complicated! What will happen when Penny wakes up from it (do they ever?)? I'm loving the quick updates!
AtiyaMonae chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
k, so i read this when you first published

and then unfortunately lost you for a bit.

[lol],

but this is such a cute story,

i love the plot.

keep it up,
Miss-You-Too chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Lol, this was an interesting chapter. Eros is quite the character, but I like how you made him! And now Penny's been shot with the love arrow! How will she get out of this one and how will she react when she does! So all an all, I can't wait to read more Hermes chapters because he's so awesome already!
Miss-You-Too chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This story is awesome! It is really funny and I already love penny and Herms characters! I can't wait to see where you take his it's extremely fascinating!
DestinyEclipsed chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Oh, wow, I must say I love this. I've always love mythology... I never pictured Hermes as much of a rambler as you have him, but I must say it suits him.
presenting-Mae chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
cute story, fresh and intriguing. can't wait for more
AbbySomebody chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
Please update soon! I really liked this chapter, and the twist you put of Hermes losing his powers. That just changed all my thoughts about where the story was going to go. Great chapter!
Mo chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
oh no! penny is going to have more than a sprained ankle now!

update soon!

~Mo~
BaleighTheMadQueen chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
oh no. that can't be good . . . update soon!