Reviews for The Unyielding
crazypie chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Please continue it
Leo chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Hello,
Your story touched me deeply. I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about it, trying to imagine how it could go on.
Awesome Job you did here. Really.
lolno chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
THIS IS THE BEST! OHMYGOSSHHH! I WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT THEM!
awesomelol chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
When will you post the novel version of this? I'm dying to read it 'cause I've been waiting for years for it to be posted!
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
1) I guess that if I can ever travel back in time, I'll visit the Roman Empire in its heyday. :D

2) Yeah, I remember that only some prostitutes will wear togas instead of stollas, so I'm delighted that you've done your research.
Chipped Wool chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
This is kind of ironic, me finding this and all. Not too long ago I was wondering what the worst fate could possibly be, and being forgotten, and never again passing through someone's mind /forever/ was one of those options.

I thought this was a great story. I'm favoriting it.
The Quill's Tip chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I really loved this! I could imagine the entire scene, and I could see the cruelty of Caligula's being. What was very provoking was the incestuous relationship for one, but mainly it is the psychology behind Adrasteia's actions. The reader does need to stretch far to fully understand her mental process, but I think its a powerful process understand.

I could see no grammatical or spelling errors, so kudos to your Beta.

I honestly would like to see another fanfiction about Caligula, and Drusilla, and the sisters, and their relation to their people. Its fascinating, the little hints you gave into Caligula's world.

This was amazing!