Reviews for O Negative
Meddlesomepixie chapter 36 . 5/27/2010
nice chapter very evil i love Will's parents! but it got a little confusing when u switched from Will to Sam and to Lane then Sam lol too bad i wont be home to read all the new chappies :( leaving 2morrow wont be back till mon. :/
7A chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
35 chapters already? This book is sucking away your life Porter!
Random Things chapter 35 . 5/9/2010
I love it!

And thanks for adding my story as one of your favourites!

it means a lot
Campbell von Turnermeister chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
*board shift left*

hry s ;ogr upi ;idrt

[d o s, mroyjrt vs,[nr;; mpt yitmrt
Dr. Pedophile chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Spam. There are 9981 characters... now there are 99547 characters. ooH! Now there's 9913 characters. 9896. 9890. 9884. 9878. Ringading! Go low! Lower dan yall know. KD

KD

XD

Tis intruiging.
YOUR MOM chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
get a life you $# %ing looser
Ray-Anne chapter 35 . 5/5/2010
Last we hear of them or is there more?

Hmm.

Looks good.
Meddlesomepixie chapter 35 . 4/24/2010
(review for previous chapter) woah i felt really bad for Will there :( BUT YAY HE ESCAPED! :D I'm suprised when he landed on top of the monument he didn't burn! there are words up there that mean praise God or somthing like that lol(greek?)

(review for this one) Wow i hope you find them soon!
James Omega chapter 34 . 4/24/2010
This is a wonderful story, and I really enjoy reading it. Looking forward to more. :)
Porterz007 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Please note, Susan Caltilla (If you are even real; I seriously doubt it...)

I am trying to remove the offending reviews.
Susan Caltilla chapter 33 . 4/23/2010
The Forola was making fun of our society and special children. May you please delete that comment porter007?
Susan Caltilla chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The Chicago Society of Special Novel Analysis love your book, they can really grasp the theory. They loved the simplicity of your characters. Thank you for reading this comment.
Forola chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
The Philadelphia Special Society loves your book and hopes you can continue writing fabulous novel. They loved when Lane and Will went to the Pentagon.( they think it's a shape)
TayTay1018 chapter 33 . 4/20/2010
oh my... hows he going to get out of this one? poor will...
TayTay1018 chapter 32 . 4/8/2010