Reviews for A dream, just a dream
Dani chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
FINISH!
sunnybunny17 chapter 2 . 8/31/2010
Wait... I'm starting to get a little confused now. And this is exactly why you need to update! Update update update!

It's off to a good start(:

~brooke
13.l.o.v.e.13 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Why are there 2 different stories
13.l.o.v.e.13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I luv it
dolphinluv chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
this is great!
I Luv U Tristan Baby chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a rad story julia!]

LUV U,

-!
ershadtjy chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Intereting. Sounds liked a dream. Make it longer please.
Notherenowseeya chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is short, but I like what you have so far. Good description on the guy character with keeping it vague at the same time. This seems like a good introduction to something and I want to see what you'll do with it, but I'm still kind of confused as to what exactly is happening. I shall watch this though! Interesting premise and I want to know what happens!
PhoenixRising777 chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Hey! Thanks for reviewing my story, I think I thought I'd return the favor :-)

Anyways, I like where this is going, but there's a couple of basic errors that make it hard to read. For instance, every time a different person speaks, there should be a new paragraph

ex. (After walking in silence for what could have been five minutes or five hours, we (me, and the stranger behind me) came to a door.

“Shut out your light, girl, and walk through the door. Go on.” The stranger was talking a little above whispers now. It was obvious he was a guy.

I shut my light out like I was told, and my hand groped around for the doorknob. When I found it, I hesitated. “Are you sure?” I asked the stranger.

“Of course!” he said, annoyed. “Have I ever let you down before?” he asked.

I turned slowly to face him, and flicked my light back on. I ran it up his body from his toes to his head. He was skinny, but well built and he looked strong. He had messy jet black hair that looked odd with his gold eyes and his olive skin.

“I haven’t ever met you,” I began, but he laughed, and everything dissolved.)

Anyways, this makes it a lot easier to read, and a lot easier to understand. Keep writing!

~Phoenix~