Reviews for Unlocked
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Ah! It's still in the "I have no idea what's going on but I'm reeled in" stage! What kind of supernatural being is she (or is her stalker?)

Thank you!
Silencia chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
I like this story I kinda like Reed... the cold, mean ones are always awesome XD And I'm very curious about why Sadie doesn't like Gabriel... (I greet busdrivers too
L. Valdez chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Haha, I say good bye to bus drivers. I really like your character's so far. They all definitely have their own colorful personalities. I can't wait to find out more about them. Please update soon!

L.V.
L. Valdez chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I'm definitely interested to see where this is going. I like how you managed to place a bit of the character's back story in without doing an information dump. And yet, you leave me wanting more. Please update soon!

L.V.
Chalger chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Found this and even though so far its only 2 chapters, I'm hooked, I love the air of mystery around it. *Fav* I can't wait for more!
Regin chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw I wish ypu would post it on this site, but oh well D

I really enjoyed the first chap!
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Very good. I do like it already. Thank you for posting, I don't even know where you're going with this but it's good.
Black-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Yo! Haha, I get to be your first review! Oh yeah, I am so awesome. Heehee, the person that called you at the end was Alyssa, right? Geez, she's such a stalker. But blah, onto the review! It was good and all, like I had said before. You need to put more of me in it! Because I am awesome and all. Eh, I don't think I really noticed any mistakes or anything, but I was sort of just skimming through this since I'd already read it. But yeah, all good and everything. Keep writing it!