Reviews for I am a Trainwreck
Yay update
Annie Von Rott chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
I can't believe I forgot how much I adore your writing. D:
AnnaG.Luv chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I really like this story. The main character cracks me up.
fairies and snapple chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
I'm super intrigued by this story! Mainly I think Nate is really funny, and I loved him and his nephew. Please update soon!
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
srr, for being late... sowwy...

But I really do like this story,, it's got a nice catch :)
Rae Simmons chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Aww, I love you too. I live mostly in my head, but my favourite vacations are the ones I spend with you. Would you like a pixel cookie to end the mushy moment?

0.0 ... Wow... That was sudden. Oh dear, and was he flirting? With Nate? And then that? Whoa. Seth has a lot of stuff on his plate... Oh dear indeed.
NekoRinChan chapter 3 . 9/2/2009
Uh oh, Sharon. :[

Oh God I hate sticky-ness. It irks me.

Haha, I remember that, I was on the lookout. Lol, drama queen indeed.
Rae Simmons chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
Well if that isn't just the way of the world; and by world I mean Luci's Lunch box, because apparently it is large enough to fit an entire planet into with lots of snarky hot guys and the men who lust after them. It really must be an awesome world to belong to, I mean I'm glad just to catch glimpses of it, but to live there? Even if it is for just half of a year. Well that would be heaven, or at least the best world I've ever known. Even better than, forgive me for this, Middle Earth. Oh! Dear. Hm, I wonder if Seth is "borrowing" a child too, or maybe..! -Disappears in a cloud of thought-
thechelsemonster chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
i accidentally read chappy 2 first .
thechelsemonster chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
lolz! its wonderful I love it!
NekoRinChan chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
You're welcome. :3

Aren't little kids just so much fun? Lol. This chapter made me laugh. xD And think of my cousin, Brandon. Just spent last week in Michigan with him. He's 8, and good LORD. I love him to death, but he can be a real brat. I should've spanked him. I DID accidentally knee him in the face at one point. Pfft. xD Then I accidentally scratched him when I was trying to see if he was ok because he started flailing around... the little punk.

And I'm sure it will turn out very well. :D
NekoRinChan chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
:o Sounds like it's gonna be another good one. :D

Can't wait for more.
Kia Zi Shiru chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
more more more, this sounds more mature than the rest of your work :) they actually work and no longer go to school :P
DragonAnimagus chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Interseting.
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
xD

I love how his morning totally sucked then bam! Seth smiles at thim and makes his day.

]