Reviews for Untitled
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
Please update soon! Although, you already update every day, so I don't really think you can get sooner than that. I suppose you good update twice in a day, but I don't like that. It makes you seem like a weakling.
Jdog257 chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
Sorry for not reviewing each chapter, with this style of writing I prefer to read a couple of chapters before I review. Anyways on to the review: I really like this story. I love how you wrote it, and find it very very creepy. Well actually no. Now I'm scared. You have done a perfect job of letting the suspense build up and now I feel like I am going to explode. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Plz update soon.
Christina chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
This is freaky :S Well, I can't say you didn't warn us all..
Jae'sgirl chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
Oh my goodness, I love it. Update soon. Im getting the chills.
Hitsu-Chan chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
This gets more creeper and creeper in each chapter! I am loving this story!
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
O.M.G. PLEASE update soon!
I Am The Masquerade chapter 16 . 9/1/2009
Great.
I Am The Masquerade chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
I love this story. It has a pleasant creepiness to it, that trickles down your spine and chills you. Please update soon.
Hitsu-Chan chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
O, this story is getting very intresting and creepy! I am loving it! Keep up the good work!
oasiswater10 chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
whoa! i didn't think it would be scary but i was creeped out. especially when they woke up and there was no way out of the house...spooky. i just became interested in horror and this is my first. thanx for making it a good first :)
LadyAristova chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
Excellent. Terrifying and chilling themes keep you interested. You can tell you're a good author at horror when a reader eats a snack, reads this, then almost throws up.
KimonoQueen chapter 13 . 8/30/2009
Wow this is very creepy. I love this style and tone. Having the entries and the missing parts makes it like a horror computer game (another thing I adore!). Your character sounds like a girl somehow (I am one so I can kind of feel a girl's disgruntles tone at everything hahaha). Please continue. I really want to know what the hell is going on. I am also interested to know if 'we' have discovered the log, if 'somebody' has discovered the log after whatever's gonna happen has happened (hence the asterisk notes) or if the log is simply the format of the ongoing first person prose. It's lovely to be thinking like this. Very mysterious. And I wonder if the log write is simply a psycho heheheh Very excited to keep reading :)
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
A! So creepy! I actually have to like, look around every few seconds when I'm reading the chapters. So, is this supposed to be like someone telling this story with the main characters journal, or something? I'm just not completely understanding the format. But if that's crucial to the plot, I guess it doesn't matter. Great story! Keep it up!
creative b-tch chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
ilurve it! isaid this 1nce b4...
I Am The Masquerade chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
Creepy, but it makes you want to keep on reading.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »