Reviews for Untitled
I think you mean "unintelligible" rather than "ineligible". Love this so far
Guest chapter 22 . 6/24/2016
I liked it.
Creepy.
Might have nightmares tonight.
This was actually really well written?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2016
Wow!
Separator chapter 22 . 4/26/2015
This was interesting. Leaving much to the reader's own imagination makes for good horror.

Gave me the same feelings as House of Leaves in parts.
GeekyGreakFreak chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
This was amazing! It was short and had a great deal of suspense!. I loved it, really. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
This is odd but good and fascinating and amazing and creepy and and and... i cannot findproper words to describe my feelings about this story.
WatUCWatIC chapter 22 . 7/11/2014
0.0 this is so creepy. especially when the writer's only written one story combined with the name... it makes it seem real. there is absolutely nothing about this being fake given away, and i believe it now - i scared. help?
DarkMeow159 chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
Woah, the suspense was killing me. That was scary, and I love how the reader is forced to draw their own conclusions instead of just giving us the answer. I've concluded that she hallucinated some parts, and the rest she did to herself. But of course, that's my own conclusion.
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 22 . 2/4/2014
:o This deserves to be on Creepypastas as well as here.
The Ocarina of Sky chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
How can you kill a pen? That made me laugh. .-.
BlueDragon22 chapter 22 . 10/11/2013
That was interesting, a bit odd but interesting. Very unique.
Banff chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
Now I can't sleep

Amazing

;_; imscared (iloveit)
Dr. Self Destruct chapter 22 . 5/31/2013
I can definitely see the House of Leaves inspiration all over this. ;) I think it needs more meat and description for it to really scare and leave behind that haunting feeling, but I really like the idea behind this. For example, in House of Leaves I felt the terror so easily because I almost felt like I knew Johnny Truant as a person. This narrator, though, not so much. It's hard to care about someone if I know nothing about them. But the anonymity does help the reader put themselves in this narrator's place, I suppose. I guess it all depends on your intentions. Either way, this is a really nice first draft or outline to a larger project. I know this is a few years old, but did you ever continue working on it?
CthulhuIsReal chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
So...is the house like an SCP?
EverlastingMemories chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
this story is great, thanks for posting it
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »