Reviews for Untitled
Corinna Tate chapter 17 . 8/25/2012
Oh wow, it's toying with her now. "I know you, better than you know you, muwahahaha!"
Corinna Tate chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
I see you posted this in a month. It's a good thing it went fast, or your readers would have hunted you down!
Corinna Tate chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
I'm hearing Twilight Zone music about now.

Great job keeping up the heebie-jeebies.
Corinna Tate chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
I'm thinking anything I can throw, is going through that window about now. Would someone insane try to calm themselves with deep breathing? I don't think so.
Corinna Tate chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
I'm trying to forgive that this is a journal entry, but the switching back and forth between past and present tense is awkward.

Otherwise, it's still breathing icy breath down my neck.
Corinna Tate chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
It's nice that there are witnesses. It would be really bad if the ears disappeared, or the entrails mysteriously vanished. Halfway!
Corinna Tate chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
This is so tense. It could simply be a schizophrenic hitting her breaking point. It could indeed be drugs. But...nah.
Corinna Tate chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Really nice. This gives your character more depth, as we can see she's on her own, and no one wants to take an interest in her. There's a lot of rage there, and the mystery of the family is one more little piece of the puzzle.
Corinna Tate chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Gah! Normal? Seriously? False sense of security, anyone?
Corinna Tate chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
(embarrassed grin) I just realized that the starred notation is not your author's note, but a notation by whoever is reading the entries. Sorry, my bad. Just disregard my earlier comments.
Corinna Tate chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
...without memory of how I got there. Okay, this doesn't say Where she woke up, just that it was the middle of the night. I want to forgive this, since it's her own recollections, but it does leave the reader a little clueless.
Corinna Tate chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
Still great and suspenseful. Just want to note that I like how you've changed each division from chapter to entry. That takes a little more effort, but it's really worth it here.
Corinna Tate chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
You mentioned camera, but you might want to say VIDEO camera, just to make it clear.

Still, nice job of letting us see this girl cracking up, or victimized. It's like the Chinese water torture, one drop at a time.
Corinna Tate chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Are you going to force me to review every chapter? Okay, the cop is wrong. If someone kills your pet, and puts the tail in the mailbox, that's NO ACCIDENT! Killing and torturing animals is one of the signs of a sociopathic killer.

Great job ramping up the tension. Nice that we've got a convenient scapegoat.
Corinna Tate chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Just in case you wondered or cared, I found this on Fractured Illusion's very short list of favorites.

Again, it's not necessary to note that Toby is the cat. This story is so short, and walks a razor's edge of mundane boredom, and apprehension. How can anyone NOT click on that next chapter?
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »