Reviews for Untitled
Corinna Tate chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Still creepy, and minimalist. It's really not necessary to note that John is the boyfriend.
Corinna Tate chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Okay, the lack of title and vague warning totally sucked me in. I guess this is proof that you've gotta know the rules before you can break em.

With the warning, this is just creeptastic. Without the warning, I'd be thinking some noob was breaking fp's precious ToS. Crap, less really is more. I think I've already written more than you have here.
thisnameisnowtaken chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
Just finished it... scratch the part about me laughing in the previous review... I'm never gonna sleep again
thisnameisnowtaken chapter 10 . 6/29/2012
I have to admit that this is one of the most funny, scary, amazing pieces I've read in a long time! I was close to laughing out loud at times... and hiding...
Plus, it's original
EbonyElla chapter 22 . 11/25/2011
ooooooooohhhh! Chills are running up and down my spine! This story was so chilling! Amazing job!
GravelyChildish chapter 22 . 10/10/2011
Woah.
Itzmi chapter 22 . 3/22/2011
This was...very scary indeed...

It gave me goosebumps...
3M2R chapter 22 . 3/11/2011
At the end of it all, i really can imagine such a place... although i don't know lived in that place before, but there's this really very old house (two floors) standing beside a road... can't remember where (it's local though)... all the windows are opened, as far as i could see, nothing appears to be inside, no curtains, peeling paint, shabby abandoned house. recognized as the haunted house by my family... it sounds something like the ending you've given. no one dares to go in, even animals avoid it.

KUDOS!

just that now i think i'm going to have nightmares.

Guess what? i searched through all of my favourites to come back to scare myself

okay it is good for a person who has just waken up. (:
Fox Trot 9 chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
Fucking Christ, man! I don't know who you are, but your story scared the shit out of me! I give you kudos upon kudos, man. Damn, this is scary!
3M2R chapter 20 . 2/4/2011
Oh wow. I was scared shitless when I typed the same word wrongly twice. I wanted to type 'oh'and typed 'ph' and it freaked me out when I typed the same thing again a second time. WTH? did I just happen to fall into that time warp you've created? NO! - okay, I'm just a half-insane kid read a piece of write about an insane person

The front felt like a journal and I almost thought it was really YOUR life until I read about halfway through... where the house was haunted etc. I just cannot bring myself to belief in a haunted house like that.

But it was an intriguing read.

It is really cool how you added the notes after the entries.

Makes me feel like I'm an investigator.

Btw, I beleive this story hasn't ended, no?

Please update NOW!
Lina A chapter 22 . 1/3/2011
Ohmygod. I am so freaked out now.

I should have listened to you in the summary. This is NOT for me.

When I'm alone at home for long periods of time, this is EXACTLY what I'm afraid will happen.

Good job though. Very scary. Too scary for weaklings like me.
Inkspilled chapter 22 . 9/30/2010
That was delightfully terrifying. And I'm impressed at the impression it can leave with so few words. It pushes our imagination and I loved it. I like the character's regular life, the subtle changes and the overall atmosphere. Great work. Keep writing!
ransu chapter 22 . 8/21/2010
This story truly was terrifying. The message is made clear in such a small way. Very convincing(If I wasn't an annoying skeptic, I would have even believe this).

I do have to say, however, that the final log removes the initial horror. I see the end of this story like the FP editors explaining what happened to the author for those who read the logs. The ending questions seemed more "authory", like I was hearing the story from someone else.

Still, fantastic. If you're reading this, great job with the authencity.(Name, story, such and such).
Cinnia Aine chapter 22 . 1/4/2010
Wow. That's really all I have words for. I love how the suspense built up in just a few sentences or so. I'm not usually one for horror stories, but this one was quite interesting. I like the realism that you added to it by your username, e-mail, avatar, and story title. It really makes it feel real to the readers. Great job, whoever you are.
meowmie chapter 22 . 11/9/2009
Hey glad to follow you through this story cuz it's an awesome story! I love how you kept the suspense and mystery within this on writing,dude! :)
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »