Reviews for Untitled
Hitsu-Chan chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
This was an awesome story! Brillant! Thanks for updating!
TALKING BACK chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
did anyone other than me check out this persons home page... the picture says RUN... and the person's email is .

that's creepy... i sent them an email to see if they'd respond
From the Desk of the Killer chapter 22 . 9/26/2009
Oddly interesting story. With so little lines you were able to capture the audience's interest and it was quite original.
From the Desk of the Killer chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
.. why do I have the strange suspicion that she has a split personality and it is her other personality who is making things dissapear and who killed the cat?
VelvetyCheerio chapter 22 . 9/18/2009
Oh my. :/

I was really hoping there would be a definite answer to the house. But this, leave-it-to-our-imagination thing is good, too. Just frustrates me to no end. XD

I think that the narrator chick went crazy cause the house is cursed, or alive. O_o Something... one of the two. Argh!

Good work, you. It was a fun read until the very mysterious end.

Happy (or dark) writing in the future!

Velvet.
Antonis chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
Ah I love it!

The ending is so brilliant the way it is so indecisive and that the woman could have made the whole thing up.

You sir/Madam are a brilliant writer!
Fractured Illusion chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
Oh I see what you did thar. Thinking you can get away with having a ending that is all like "oh it coulda been anythang hihi!" yet inserting a part where people get nightmares and animals stay away from the house. Pfft. This is so obviously evil ghosts XD Yeah, without that part I would have been mad at you for the ending being too open and giving no closure, but I'll let you get away just this once since there were hints.

But I miss Narrator even so ;_;

"That mean You."

I still maintain it should be "means".

Overall, freaky read, and I have enjoyed myself. Keep up the good work!

Frac
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
EK! Such a good ending, so mysterious! Great job!
I Am The Masquerade chapter 22 . 9/17/2009
I congradulate you on a story well-written.
Lovetrain chapter 21 . 9/14/2009
I really like this.

Is this the end or something?

If no, then please continue :)

This has been great so far, very suspenseful. I like.
DiaRose chapter 20 . 9/13/2009
I'm hesitant to leave a review because that would be the 70th review, and 70 is just an awful number because 69 is such a funny one and 70 means you've just missed the funny number, but I'm going to leave a review anyway.

This ending(?) was anticlimactic, I'm really sorry to say that, but I think it would be a total shame if you didn't work on it because I know you can make it amazing. But I mean, you get to that ending and it's so built up but it's kind of a letdown. I think it has such great potential but didn't live up to it yet.

The rest I like, a lot. It's so simple, but in a good way it turns out. It reminds me of The Blair Witch Project in it's simplicity, and that it still manages to be, if not scary, at least anxiety-provoking, which is the part we like about horror anyway.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 21 . 9/12/2009
No! D: That's it so far? Urgh. I am so engrossed in this story, it's a mystery that's becoming quite terrifying in its own right.

I will wait for the next update of this strange Log.

Velvet.
VelvetyCheerio chapter 17 . 9/12/2009
Hi. Your story is scary, but I love it.

This chapter made me squeal in terror. O_o

What's going on?
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 21 . 9/11/2009
Ek! I'm so scared! I just wonder what will happen to her.
Fractured Illusion chapter 21 . 9/11/2009
OMG you updated :D

"or whether the address is eve."

eve?

"termed at logs,"

as

"hey do further"

skip the "do"

"all of the witness refused to speak of the events that followed."

ohshitohshitohshit

"in critical"

in a?

"A Code Grey was pronounced "

Not sure what that one means?

OMG SHE GOT OUT! T_T So far she is alive. Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack.

This is intense. I can cut the tension and mystery with a butter knife. Woot! Keep the chapters coming :D

Frac