Reviews for Haikus
Night Skye Tears chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
i like this one as well :)
Night Skye Tears chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
lol i can relate
Night Skye Tears chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
interesting
Isca chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
I like this haiku too. I often have reoccuring dreams or reoccuring daydreams, and sometimes (over time), the line between 'fantasy' and 'reality' becomes a little blurred.

I enjoyed reading this haiku collection. Keep up the good work. :)
Isca chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
OH. MY. GOD.

I love this haiku.

I know that's probably not the correct thing to say, since it deals with abuse, but it's powerful, striking, and wonderfully creepy.

Isca chapter 9 . 8/20/2009
This is my favourite haiku so far. I love both the title and the haiku itself. I love the idea that the love burning in someone's eyes can burn you alive - that's incredible. :D
Isca chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
"Shameful waste." This is a very powerful line - it's so raw and cruel.
Isca chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
"I find glue more use." This line would sound better if the word 'use' was changed to 'useful,' but then the syllable count would be off, so I don't know what to suggest. I like the general meaning here, though: it's better to fix things rather than kill them.
Isca chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
"Simply abandoned." I like the contrast between these two words - abandoning someone is most definitely not 'simple,' but I like that the speaker suggests that it is easy to do so.
Isca chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Both the first and third lines are 6 syllables long instead of 5.

"We're both going to jump." I like this twist on the idea of 'falling' in love - it's very creative. :)
Isca chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
"Perfect porcelain." Nice 'p' alliteration.

"She's the reflection of my soul." This line is both stunning and haunting. Wow. :D
Isca chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
This haiku is very interesting. I can sense that there's definitely a story behind this one. I like the emphasis on the word 'do' because it compliments the tone of the haiku well.
Isca chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
"They served their purpose." Wow. This is a powerful line. I like that the speaker believes that cutting helped her to attract people's attention to the fact that she's "so misunderstood."
Isca chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"It's not as if she is loved." I love the tone of this line. It's so emotionally devastating that it practically knocks the reader off of their chair.

"She's catatonic." I like this ending - it's very vivid and powerful.
Peachesandcream15 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
Lovely, all of them. Beautifully put, love the sarcasm ;)

Love Alex x