Reviews for Fair Trade
IMO chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I'm sorry, but I found Miriam extremely unlikable- talk about pretentious. Who is she to be so self righteous and judge people that may buy non fair trade coffee, just because she is oh so good and just , feeding the homeless etc etc. Honestly, I hate that sort of person, and I couldn't bring myself to finish the story because I was so sickened by her character
eskimoxisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Fantastic. I've never read a story with such a nit-picky gal. My friends thought I was all global-whining. This girl was overly - okay she was a little berserk - aware of emaciated children in various countries?

I'm glad you wrote and shared this story on fictionpress,

thanks again :D
funnechick chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Great story. I loved the characters and how determined Hugh was to go out with Miriam. I really liked how you put in a scene at church and a bit about hypocrisy and judging people. A romantic comedy with a lesson attached. Pretty awesome.
BlackRosesFreedom chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Ohh! This was really good! I liked all that you did with this. Especially when she began to truly understand Hugh. It was cool to see that all the things she thought he did wrong was really something he was doing right or just looking for her attention. Really amazing short! XD

RosePetal
sarahrules336 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
cute
Daphne.Claire chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
the story was so cute. but i would really hate to meet the main character. she is an overbearing nag. she really could have missed out on a great man, in fact i am still wondering how she didnt miss out on him, he must have a thing for torture. the only real reason that i can think of for him pursuing her is that he really must of liked her. its not that she doesnt have likeable qualities, its just that her nagging overshadows it.

but anyway that was probably what you were going for. great one shot!
annoyance chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Cute story.

Annoyance
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
this was good; it's amazing how miriam is such a do-gooder but you can never find her annoying...can't for the next ones :]
Aurora Dusk chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I still need to review Chose Encounters...

But this was awesome. ] I'm sickly and hungry or I would write more but that's my opinion!