Reviews for The Cynic and the Psychic
Koneko-chan1199 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Please write a sequel to this story, it is amaze
twiinklex chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I would totally read the follow-up if there was one! Most fics make me giggle at best, but this one had me laughing out loud!
WYMamataro chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was freaking...hilarious! I wish you can do a followup where Dio and Rosy do meet!
kj236 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
AHAH! awesome... :D

please, please, pretty please write more... :)

that was a lot of fun to read... :D
bobsaysyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lol, so funny, I loved it :D

you have a real thing for gingers though don't you? :P

love you and your writing, can't wait to finish n.w.t.n and see more from you :)
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
hey this is really good!
non.graceful chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
What i think: Well, maybe this should have had another chapter... but i like how you're leaving the rest of this to our imagination. Great Job!

P.s Someone's a bit obsessed with Timbuktu- you've mentioned it in 2 stories(i've only read 2)
Take-Me-Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I HATE YOU! I REALLY DO! no i kid, i LOVE THIS its amazing! so good and I swear to god, if you don't write a sequel I will die inside. die inside I tell you! Wonderful story I loved every second! x Dreaming
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Haha I loved it!

Great work, original idea. Nicely written (:

x

mandy
backseat compromises chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
EPIC FUNNY CRAZY HILARIOUS AWESOME I LOVE IT!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OHMG! I swear, if you don't continue this story I may just have to kill you. I know it's a oneshot but you should make it a two and show their meeting and stuff... Pwez? I lurved this, it was cute and I think it'd make a great long story... Huff. Please extend it? Or consider it at least, pleasee.
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Hey,

Wow. No seriously... WOW. I LOVED IT. You write so well, and your concept was so unique! I loved the way you talked about psychic powers and everything, and I love the references - the HP references were GOLD. Love HP to bits. And the ficpress references were soo funny :P I seriously loved this piece to bits, I am going crazy and high on drunk love of this story :D

Okay end ranting on how cool the story is. Onto a more constructive review:

I think the reason why your story is so good is because it has been written in a way that we can all relate to - lounging on fictionpress day after day, not bothering to do anything else. It's something most of us ficpress regs have experienced, and so you draw us in right away.

Also, you added the humour of psychicness (is that the right word?). Fortune telling and palmistry and stuff are usually really good topics for humour, and you used that to your utmost advantage. You wrote about Rosy in such a funny way, with her disbelief about the field and stuff.

To be honest, the plot was a little inconsistent in places. You never finished the bit about them going to the same college or anything, which I thought was sad, because I was looking forward to reading that. You also didn't finish writing about her belliefs about psychicness - what was her opinion in the end? What did she gain from it, or would she do it again? Things like that. They're not needed but it would've added to the story.

The end was a little rushed, compared to the beginning of the piece. Just the last five hundred words or so.

ALSO, I loved the twist of the cynic being her son! It was great, and that really made me smile :P I thought he was her husband at first (which is slightly paedophilic...). Your jokes throughout were so funny, I loved them and laughed hard at so many of them!

GREAT STORY, I really love it. It isn't perfect and could do with so editing, but it seriously dragged me in and I loved it soo much :) WELL DONE, and keep up the great work!

ranDUMM

- repaying review 1/5
WishBlade chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was awesome! Though I was really looking forward to her first meeting with Dio...but still! Humorous and cute ]
SeaJade Song chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
it Rocks! please keep wrighting!
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I liked the turn of events as far as the character growing emotionally. That was a nice touch. And I never would have guessed when I first started out reading this that the Cynic would be the son of one of her boss'. I hope there's a second part to all this!