Reviews for In Search Of Adventure
Shoot for the Moon chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Yes, I'm still too lazy to log in. I don't count as a reviewer? Just becuase I don't count myself as a reviewer doesn't mean that you can't count me as a reviewer. Where did your other reviewer go anyways? That's not very nice...

Anywho, nice chapter and I hope you get readers other than one of your best friends. :)
Shoot for the Moon chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Yes, I am that lazy. How lazy, you ask. Why, lazy enough to not log in. I hope you get more reviews, since you technically only havfe one reviewer. I don't count myself seeing as I know you in real life and I'm morally obligated to review. Anywho, good chapter, and nice place to decide to leave off.
MagicWords chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
I love the description and the introduction to your new characters. I see a natural talent in this.

The only thing I would suggest would be to separate your chapters. Personally, I think the length is great but readers on FP usually like to read smaller bits of work. That way, I think you'll get more reviews.

Update soon. Oh, and happy writing! :)

MagicWords
MagicWords chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
This wasn't too bad. I enjoyed your writing style and the build-up of you main characters. I wonder why her sister was stolen by wolves.

It seems you have a lot of detail here, too. I like it so far.

MagicWords
Chasing Ideas chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Congrats on finally putting your story up here! I can't wait until you get to parts that I haven't read so far. It's too bad that no one has reviewed your story yet, well, besides me. That's the thing I don't like as much about FictionPress, there is SO much stuff on here that it's hard to find the stuff you want to read about that is written well. Anywho, congrats and good luck with the rest of the story.