Reviews for Hard To Define
Maddam Redder chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
This was hot! I loved it! ;)
Taylor n Mia chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Awwwww I love it. Completely bice.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
sexeh 3
Pixie611 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wow!
Reiki Convulsion chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Amazingly fluid writing. Made for a great quick read!

Reiki
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I loved it. Great writing, great characters. They were very well developed for just one chapter. Wow, David is a tease.
mangareaderperson chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
so hot OMG

i cant stop grinning!

the way you describe their love making is awesome, I can never reach that level :(

really really enjoyed it *thumbs up
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
LOVE IT!
VampireNightX chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was very kinky and CUTE! It was written expertly! It flowed really well... I enjoyed it thoroughly!

:D BYE! :D
babysweet100 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
HELL YA! Now this is what i call a yaoi fic love it.
curiouseditor chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
very nice sex scene overall, though somwetimes it was confusing. i do believe that you mixed up the names a few times, making the whole thing just one gumbled confused mess in my head because i was trying to picture the scene as the story progressed. if David wanted control over the sex this time, shouldn't he have been the one to enter George instead of George entering him? you started out writing that David would take control of the sex, but then you had George's cock inside of him. this is quite the unique look at it, that Daivd was still playing the bottom even though he was on top.
Erulisse Merilwen chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I loved how simply sweet it was. A true love story.
MasterCherry chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Awe... That was the most ADORABLEST thing ever! And yes I know that's not a word! :D
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
OMG that was awesome, I love how the other was teasing him!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was amazing. I really, really loved it and the sweet simpicity of it all. The characters were solid and it made for good reading and the scenes were really awesome.