Reviews for Jihad
guest chapter 1 . 3/8
in the previous comment continuity

although, you showed Western countries suffering here, you also didn't hide the fact that Western forces are curently (or were in this story's plotline) in the very same countries who retaliated in revenge. Glad to know people actually use their brains.
One more thing, these soliders are obviously Arab, so while Not arab, ive experience with arabs enu
guest chapter 1 . 3/8
I really like your stories, but this story's title put me off. you can't blame nigh on a billion people for the crimes of a few. It's like saying all christians are evil cuz Hitler is.

although, the story may show
Dominique Diane chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO CONTINUE THIS FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC STORY! I loved it, every single tear was worth it! Alex and Seb, I can't believed Louise is dead! She was Kiara's best friend, and never had the opportunity to tell Decan she loved him! Please continue!
Regards,
Diane Potter.
Leyla chapter 26 . 2/10/2013
Please update soon! Ive checked this story everyday since November.
mAcHiNE4231 chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
so i'm patiently awaiting ur next update. yup VERY patiently ;P
Mt chapter 26 . 12/20/2012
Okay, just finfished reading this story. I definately feel like you could think about publishing, perhaps dividing it into two or three books. Never do something you're good at for free! (The Joker had some less cracy thoughts in that head of his)

Louisa was turning into one of my favourite characters, so her death really hit me hard! Esepcially because of her relationship with Declan. That was a huge call on your part, but I have a feeling it was a good call :)

Now for Kiara and Alex. Wow, their realtionship is all over the place (in a good way). I love how they bicker and firght like real couples, yet always find their way back together. This is why I believe they could prove to be so great after publishing and all. I mean, if Bella and Edward made it this far, your characters definately should! That last part where he chose to stand by her side just melted my heart... So you go girl!
Mt chapter 21 . 12/20/2012
Oh my gosh. I was planning on reading this story completely before commenting, but this.. Man this is so beautiful. Are you planning on publishing? Because you could and should! The chemestry between them is perfect, and I love how they did not ''fall in love'' withing a couple thousand words.. Stories like these is what keeps me daydreaming at work and what makes me hurry home to read more. Seriously, you have a God given talent and I'm so happy you're letting us readers be a part of that. So, yeah. Just needed to say that. And now - On to the next chapter!

And just a question. The invaders, the soldiersl. Are they ''Christian'' extremists, ''Muslim'' extremists or Communists? You probably mentioned this but I must have forgot. I use there '' marks because I don't belive people who use their faith in order to murder and do other horrible acts actually should be considered people of faith. Like Hitler, for example. He was considered to be Christian (by himself at least), but no Christian could do those acts. It's just a way of hiding behind something greater than yourself. Thats how I see it at least :)

I dont have an account on this cite, so I'm asking you here. If you could/would reply, my email is (I understand if you don't :) )
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
_ I have a small attention span. YAY ALEX! YAY she didn't die! the soldiers are about to get a can of ass whoopin handed to them! and best yet YAY FOR LONG CHAPTERS! ur fantastic keep up the good work ;)
Aurora Olivers chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
Okay thank GOD! I was freaking out over here haha!

This chapter was really good. I liked how in the beginning you demonstrated the battle between death and life/Alex with colours. The cold blue death who was so very persuasive and then Alex and life, golden and warm and wonderful. Also a brilliant idea about the disease!

I'm curious what will happen to Declan and Bonnie. You know I always rooted for Louise and Declan but she's out of the picture now *sniff*. I guess Declan won't continue seeing Bonnie, or that's at least what I think, but only time (or more like the next few chapters) will tell!

I LOOOOVE that Alex and Kiara finally confessed their love to each other. It gives hope to see that things like that can happen in times like those (even though the story isn't real, I don't care, still gives me hope and happiness haha). I also like how you made him agree with Kiara in the end. The way he helped her with that speech and the way he added his own ideas. Pure genius. You are really good at writing real-life conversations and you're also very good at making the feelings in the story real.

But about publishing this, and the thing about it having to be two books. First of all, the fourth book of Eragon was around 870 pages! But you could also split the book into two PARTS but still have it as one book. Just some ideas if it would ever happen that you would get this published. Anyway, I would definitely buy this book, believe me!

And I'm sorry, but I won't write a professional opinion of the previous chapter. It's just too hard! I don't want to be reminded of Louise *sniff*. But I hope this review makes up for it!

Can't wait for the next chapter, please post it soon!

P.S. Yes, I really cried! And oh, the song you sent me, incredibly good!
Felrain chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
This is sooo good! Keep it up!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 26 . 11/30/2012
You're right; I do like this chapter better, though the last chapter was needed to create this one. :P

Alex and Kiara are so cute! I'm glad he helped her out. His solution is quite a good compromise.

Now that Louise is gone, no matter how much I liked her, I no longer have to debate between shippin her and Declan or Bonnie and Declan. I know that things probably won't go back to the way they were between Bonnie and Declan but I hope that if they don't end up a couple that at least things don't end awkwardly between them. If they don't stay a couple I hope they can be the type of people that are better off as friends and closer than they were because of it.

Update soon! Awesome!
kristymarigold chapter 25 . 11/29/2012
Woowww. The Deshi mystery is solved! But more on that later because HOLY HELL WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO? WOMAN? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

All I can say is if the next chapter doesn't begin with 'then Kiara was fine and Alex was happy and they lived happily ever after', i'm boycotting this story. How could you do that to Declan? YOU SAW HOW HE REACTED! You're mean, sadistic and mean. I don't even believe you when you say it was a hard chapter, I bet you LIKED IT!

But seriously, update soon ;)
kristymarigold chapter 24 . 11/29/2012
Damn right I have an opinion on everything! This one was really cute and sad, especially the end. Ohhhh poor Kiara :( And Alex! Especially after the party, they were so gorgeous and happy for once.
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
hot tamallies! what a cliff hanger! hurry up and write the next one would ya! ;P nice twist. horrible but you've regrabbed my attention and again I'm screaming at them in my head as i read through the chpt lol. I can't believe louise is gone. :( I was really hoping she'd get to confess her love... that stupid conor prick. how do u not realize that? *sigh* I feel like this is very logical a very strategic way to wipe out the ressistance. hey all these ppl little space? how about a cold?! BWUAHAHAHAHAH!
maceygirl chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
OMG OMG OMG PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO REVIEWWWWW SO THAT WE CAN GET ANOTHER CHAPTERRRRRR Louise died? omg there like has to be a twist to all of this. you honestly can't be serious with this right? hahaha omg i just noticed the pattern of me reviewing then when you reply theres a update! lol im so smart *note sarcasm* lolol so thats why both of the soldiers were named Deshi... ohhhhh that makes a lot of sense :) anyway I can't wait to read the next chapter! OMG PEOPLE REVIEWWWWW PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »