Reviews for Jihad
waterlilli chapter 25 . 8/5/2010
Oh... oh god really? Oh no. No. Nononono. Riley? Really? Oh jeez.
waterlilli chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
WEOEEO
waterlilli chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
They're going back? Are they crazy shit?
stop-drop-and write chapter 31 . 8/2/2010
so I'm curious, how were three cats and a walrus harmed? I hope it is a good story, just like Jihad is! I love, love, love, Alex and Kiara. But I have no idea how they dont go totally insane because of what they are going through. If I were them, I'd be a totally raging lunatic by that point.
Doodlezr1 chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
Yes! when I see that you updated this story it just about makes my day! This was a very good chapter I hope that lady and her two daughters can become part of the resestance though I'm getting flashbacks to the girl that they were going to get before but she was found dead by them. Well I hope you update soon!
Brandi Heir chapter 31 . 8/1/2010
"Kiara felt herself wondering what sort of woman Sarah would grow up to be.

She then decided she probably didn't want to know."

hahaha, i dont think i really want to know either. it's a scary thought.

i LOVED Alex's protectiveness in the beginning of the chapter. it was so...i dont know, like that girl's dream boy. only in a story form :( i wouldnt mind that in reality.

well, loved the chapter and i'm wondering when kiara is going to find out about her parents. it does seem like a pretty hard secret to keep.

anyway, UPDATE SOON!
Emiko03 chapter 30 . 7/26/2010
I Just read your entire story...I barely even took pee breaks...

It's AWESOME...

I can't wait for more...

But now I must go to sleep.

Bye-bye

Emi
stop-drop-and write chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
seriously? There are happy together and in love, and you need to keep putting them in danger? I guess otherwise it would be kind of boring, but still. All the cliffhangers are driving me crazy. Please, please, update!
summersun541 chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
Nice cliffhanger, very nice. I guess I'll just have to wait for your next update. Yeah, there was no C option because I only like A and B :D
Burnt Ember chapter 30 . 7/25/2010
Okay back!

I feel like I've done a rollercoaster reading this. I stayed up until like 3 am just reading it, I actually got a shock when I reached the last chapter - I was expecting it to go on forever! god, alex is just amazing, i guess we all agree with that. i dunno how you've done it but hes come across as so real - like hes sexy but hes annoying and temperamental like guys you have in real life.

i dunno, some people might not like it but i like being able to relate... he sounds gorgeous too, but again, real. with the freckles, and not being as tall as declan and all the rest... i dunno, usually you just get stories where the guy is perfect, sweet, sensitive, gorgeous flawlessly... and its like well this is sweet but i dont believe it. life is never quite that perfect

it's also so good how theres something HAPPENING every chapter, its like you just get over the scare of one of them almost dying and then suddenly its back to something else to freak you out. i love the dialogue, everythings just so realistic and believable, and its obvious you like know the personalities dont just change randomly, you know how theyre all going to react to situations, and how they all talk. basically, im dying here, so youd better update soon! especially cause ive gone to the trouble of giving you this fantastic review :D
Burnt Ember chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
k, I'm going to be really honest here. this is the best story i've read on this site. ever. period. no buts. where do i even start? wait, brb
Isforwinners chapter 30 . 7/24/2010
I'm loving these frequent updates. _

Also, I'm sort of thinking that Dear Cameron has a crush on Alex? ... Maybe.

Anyways, awesome as always.
Brandi Heir chapter 30 . 7/24/2010
wow, totally unexpected. a riot? you just had to end it there? urgh!

i have to go so i can't review even more but i loved the chapter and i'm wondering when Kiara finds out about her family. UPDATE SOON!
Isforwinners chapter 29 . 7/23/2010
YAY! _

Um, they used protection yes? Or is the fact that they didn't some crucial plot point.

Also, this was lovely. Very tastefully written, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. :)
Brandi Heir chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
well...i definitely didnt expect cameron to have such a violent issue against kiara. kind of makes you wonder why...

anyway, most certainly not the usual but a really pleasant change. i loved the ocean scene, both before and after they went into the water.

hoped that was helpful, and update soon!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »