Reviews for Jihad
summersun541 chapter 29 . 7/22/2010
Oh my gosh does Cam act like he doesn't like Kiara because he really does like her but he can't since she's with Alex? Or does he just feel like she stole his friend away from him? I like idea number one :D
Bdweller chapter 28 . 7/11/2010
To lazy to log in.

Whoa.

Loving the speedy update. Thanks!
Isforwinners chapter 27 . 7/8/2010
At first I was like "..."

But then I was like "Yay! ..YAY!"

Best. Update. Ever.
Doodlezr1 chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
I've been waiting for this chapter for what seems like ages! so YAY! It was deffently worth the wait! Please update soon!
stop-drop-and write chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
no delayed update! This was so cute! I hope the story ends with them together, and not with anyone dead. Meaning please don't kill them or break them apart. I love these characters and I love this story.
Zara Alexandros chapter 27 . 7/7/2010
great chapter! it's about time Kiara and Alex found each other again. I can't wait to see what else you'll surprise us with!
Ling Chi chapter 26 . 7/5/2010
Hi, I'm usually not much of a reviewer (it's cause I stink at reviewing), but I thought you should get more reviews, or at least one more.

I found your story few weeks ago, but only just now read up to the current chapter. (I've been obsessing over video games a bit too much lately.)

But anyways, your story is great; the plot is great, the characters are great, and the suspense is great. lol ; It's definitely like nothing else I've ever read on FictionPress.

I like how real all the characters are. You put them through so much, and you still know what they'll feel or do.

Well, congrats on the singing competition; that sounds like a really big deal.

Ling Chi.
BDweller chapter 26 . 6/22/2010
Ah. Man, I totes want them to meet again. Next chapter, PLEASE?

Also; grats on the singing thing.

Brandi Heir chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
really enjoy this story. it's either very well thought out or you know your ending. I love the concept and the idea because it's original and new. but I especially like that I can't perdict what is going to happen. that alone makes the story worth it.

UPDATE SOON!
summersun541 chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
Wow. And I'll say it backwards: wow. Talk about intense! Just when I thought it couldn't get better, it does! The plot is starting to pick up again . . . how were they discovered? Did one of the ex-prisoners sell them out? Were they followed? Or was it just a matter of time until someone found them out? So many questions! Great story so far :D

On a side note, try not to dwell on it because it just makes it so much worse, trust me. Been there, done that, and it doesn't help. As cliche as it is, it's nothing you did and there's nothing wrong with you. Go out and have fun, laughter is the best medicine :D
Isforwinners chapter 25 . 5/26/2010
Aw. Alex is going abit... nuts.

I want them to meet up again.

Excellent as always.
Sabreal chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
I- *looks thunderstruck*

That was so-!

But why-?

This chapter was beyond all kinds of epic. Which sounds grisly when a coupla kids were gunned down there- (so are you saying some escaped? some didn't?)

I liked how you called them "Alex's children"

It's symbolic somehow.

Am eagarly awaiting the next chapter xx
Doodlezr1 chapter 25 . 5/24/2010
This chapter... wow just wow, I was sucked into it especially that ending, no matter how much I didn't want to read it I just couldn't stop myself. I have to say if you had continued that ending on longer I would have been crying. Keep up the good work.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to