Reviews for Jihad
summersun541 chapter 11 . 10/10/2009
What in the world? Did Declan tell them not to kill Alex or Kiara? It doesn't make sense. Why oh why? Declan . . . . You're going to explain it later, right? I like your writing style, by the way. The details, the characters, it's all very well written :)
summersun541 chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
Oh my gosh no! Don't do it Declan! In all fairness, dang I'd have a hard time deciding if I were him. So he's the reason the boat burned down? He told them about it? Wow. I don't know what to say. I want to say he's a horrible person but I can't, cuz it's his family. But it sucks. Wow this is amazing.
summersun541 chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Haha that's funny. I have no idea how I came across this story but I've read the first three chapters and they're great! I have to go tutor someone right now but when I get back I'll definitely finish this :)
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 12 . 10/9/2009
I wish declan wouldnt have died, it would be fun to see him in later chapters
stop-drop-and write chapter 11 . 10/6/2009
Well, there was a lot of action. but holy crap! Amazing and heartbreaking at the same time. Please don't let Declan be dead. Maybe it was an evil clone or something? Ah well. I've always like Alex better, anyway.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Oh wow, declan died...which means his whole family will also die...thats so sad :(

I hope alex gets better! And that everyone starts paying attention to the partner stuff!
Sabreal chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Oh dear...happy belated bday? hey! why am i making it sound like a question? HAPPY BELATED BDAY!

yea...*awkward silence*

I agree with you, this was definitely a vital chapter. Another (presumed) dead. Their ship/whatever caught fire. Kiara offered Alex a blanket :):) Okay maybe the last one wasn't one of importance but ladidadida...

You definitely write dialogue/actions scenes VERY well. I think that's what compelled me to add you to my author alert in the 1st place (jeez entering there is like receiving an award! lol...just kidding). If there is anything for you to work on it's to maybe vary dialogue/narrating cos it usually ends up in one block or another...(but so far ur soing amazing so dont mind me...)

I need to go sleep now. I'm barely keeping myself awake here. It's my fault. I'm running low on sleep so I wouldn't be surprised if this is an incoherent babble.

till next time, soldier.
Sabreal chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
erm...thanks for the reply?

soz for not reviewing in a fortnight/bleh. I was way too distracted reading twilight fanfics (but ssh, nobody's meant to know...)

Since it seems there's nothing to occupy my tyme for now (xcept a bazillion other hmewrks but bleh...) i'm gonna review each chappy! sound good? thought so! ;)

ARK! DECLAN GOT KIDNAPPED! whilst he was in the men's bathroom as well...oh the irony. I did think it was suspiciously dodgy when that random guy came and knocked milk (? is that meant to depict his innocence? cor blimey, we get the message already!) all over Declan...(but as I say, that's all down to a suspicious mind...)

I'm glad that Declan didn't immediately break, but I hope he doesn't get tortured! I feel kinda guilty becoz a part of me is cheering that Declan's out the picture, but I'm gonna console myself that he was a genuinely nice character and ppl don't like that last long...( welcome to the twisted logistics of my world)

another review coming up missy so dont you dare move! :) (well unless you REALLY have to go to the bathroom...but make sure nobody's in there first, y'hear?) lmao
Kyrina chapter 10 . 10/4/2009
im sorry i haven't reviewed for ages i went on holiday and i didn't have a chance to check my email often.

i really like this chapter. you have done well in explaining the emotions that everyone is feeling... and showing thier emotions in how that have been acting.
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Hi, i'm muslim. I first saw this story a couple of weeks ago and when i saw the title i thought it would be just a complete i-hate-islam thing. Which you didnt. Thank you very much for not being racist. Honestly, i was going to flame you for having such a rasict title, but then i read the first few chapters, and i realized thats not what you are doing. In my mind, i always picture mulims having to hide out like in the holocaust since they are the most hated religion as of now, but your story is good too. I actually like it a lot. Just remember not to be biased on religion, i would very much appreciate that. Thank you
stop-drop-and write chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
I was sort of expecting more action in this chapter, but I still like it. It just kind of seems like a filler chapter, except for the part with Declan. I really don't see a happy ending for him, especially emotionally, but I hope he can make the right decision. So please update quickly because I'm dying to know what happens.
Ijo chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
This is an interesting premise. I am really interested to find out more about The Resistance and the state of the current world.
S.Lynna.S chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
First of all... DECLAN NO! T_T

Second: Congratulation on your B P

Third: Wow, my comment really are short xD
stop-drop-and write chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
that was a scary chapter. And I can't figure out if Kiara is going to end up with Declan or Alex, but both guys are awesome.
bright city lights chapter 9 . 9/22/2009
stupid fictionpress cut off half of my review! uggh. anywhoo, i was saying in the last one, that it was amaizingly good, as are all of the rest of the chapters. i love it, and please continue! oh- and happy birtday! :]
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »