Reviews for Jihad
S.Lynna.S chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
*Add to favorite*

I really like the story, beside, is a different thing. not the same romantic story n_n

Thanks a lot for writing!
stop-drop-and write chapter 8 . 9/20/2009
You are an amazing author. Obviously, your teacher is a retard without a grasp of the english language, because this is one of the best stories on FictionPress, and your other works are at the same level. Please update this epic story!
bright city lights chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
holy shiz. i
Sabreal chapter 7 . 9/14/2009
thanx for the advice but i've been there, done that already lol xx

I still Alex! I was just awwing there when he wouldn't let his eyes meet kiara's when he was speaking to her and the bit b4 that, where his eyes took in both of them holding hands, and he was all emotionless *swa-oon!*

Ooh first kiss. You describe the action well. Me likes the bit where that guy's head explodes in red XD

I honest to god like Declan...but...(you knew there was a but coming, didn't you?)...he's too sweet and nice for anyones good. Which is a bit weird, cos he just killed back there but still...i just feel like pinching his cheeks...

cool chappie.

please update soon.
stop-drop-and write chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
excellent. I'm just starting to understand the situation, and dark theme is very well portrayed without making the entire story depressing and unenjoyable. I especially like all the strong, resilient characters.
bright city lights chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Holy carp! I loved it so much! Please please please please write more!
Kyrina chapter 6 . 9/4/2009
i liked alex's speech, it was good, nice chappy
Sabreal chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
O_o someone got shot :(

BTW- my fav character by far is Alex. I know you may be questioning my choice but I've felt a link with him since chapter one and even though he doesn't appear as much in later chapters, my heart always skips a beat when he's there :)

omg. i think there was some flirting going on there. Declan's a true sweetheart, he really is, but Alex is my invisible toy-boy for now-(eek. I hope you don't kill him off after reading this, lol)

You have to put up more chapters! I understand you won't bother posting more chapters if you knew there were definitely NO readers out there, but you definitely have two! (or more...)R U saying our opinions don't count? *looks offended*

lol. I'm joshing. I'd probably threaten the same if I were you. Just please update! Where have the speedy updates gone?

*looks sad*

Anyways, I'm loving how everything is going so far. Alex or Kiara haven't been killed off yet, so I'm happy. If you want to kill them then go ahead, I'll keep reading :)

Update soon! much love x
Sabreal chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
lol, it would've been awkward with Declan in the lingerie section with her *awkwardness*

and what the hell? she buys sum sexy lingerie? why do i get the feeling someone (probably a boy) is going to see her in them before the story is out? (oh yh...that's becoz the author would've never have detailed what kiara bought specifically, if she didn't plan to use these undergarmnets to further the plot in the future, lol)

Wow. So we meet Crystal and a bunch of other kids. I'm not going to declare anyone's a bitch just right now. Sometimes I tire of those plots where the snobby pretty girl turns out to have an abusive background blah blah and tries to hide it by being nasty blah blah blah- but here I think Crystal genuinely fancies Declan (how could she not?) and tries to get him the only way she knows...by fake flirting.

Good chapter! And aw..thanks for the lil mention *pops collar*

I've written a review more than 10 words! If you want you can pretend to split my review into tens and then act like they're from different ppl:)
Sabreal chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
Wow, so everyone just kinda change in front of each other?

Well, except Kiara of course:):)

So what do I think is going to happen next? Unfortunately like your BF, I don't have any character profiles to work with. It's too early to figure out who's going to be dropping dead, but I'm pretty sure they'll be a few deaths involved. Something's dragging me to Declan's name...but lets pray nothing happens to him, eh?

until the next review- (which will perhaps come sooner than you think-)
Sophie Sharp chapter 5 . 8/27/2009
This is fantastic! I'm not joking. You have to, like, send it out to all your friends, and stuff, but pl-ea-se don't STOP! You're amazing, and fantastic. Seriously, this is so good. I love it to pieces. It has to be my favorite. And, please trust me on it, that I'm not just flattering you. You are genuinely brilliant at writing. There's nothing to improve. Please, please, I'm begging you. Continue. I won't sleep at night otherwise.
Kyrina chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
oh i really like this story... please dont stop it... its good... not the usual thing i read but i really dont want you to stop it... i liked the funny scene with kiara and declan
Kyrina chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
this is getting really good... it IS really good
Kyrina chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
i like this story... nice chapter
Sabreal chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Great Chapter! It was nice to see Alex from the previous chapter-though I guess over the seven years he's transformed into a hardcore military man. (lol)

I have a feeling this could be my most favorite story from you yet- but I guess I'll have to wait and see :)

Loving the sound of "The Resistance." lol. Reminds me of The Matrix all over again.

Can't wait to read more so please update again soon! :)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »