Reviews for Jihad
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god! You killed off Louise! I never would have imagined that. I thought that she was goin to stay a lot longer in the Declan love triangle but I get the feeling now that she's dead, he'll realize how much she meant to him and she'll remain on his mind causing him to withdraw from the romance he has with Bonnie. I hope Bonnie can help him though.

And argh! You CAN'T kill Kiara off! It's cool to see her change and become who she is. I'm glad Alex went after her. I hope they fix everything between them!

Update soon! Love it!
Helgabertoni chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
Oh gosh please tell me your not going to kill off the main character or her love interest?! But whether you do or not i think you should write a sequel and continue on the resistance story. I think with your original idea you could make your own series much like how the people who made twilight,Harry potter, and the hunger games who have made it big have done. And like them I think this could even be turned into a movie series. So you should defiently look into getting this published some time in the near future. Anyways I'm looking forward to the ending so update soon!:)
Aurora Olivers chapter 25 . 11/28/2012
NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! WHAT... NO! DON'T... NO TAKE IT BACK JUST NOW! PLEAAAASE SHE CAN'T AND THEY CAN'T AND NO I DON'T WANT TO NO!

Louise... Louise... no, I just... If you don't post the next chapter soon I'm going to freak out because this... this I just can't handle! DECLAN AND LOUISE! What about their love and how... no...

And KIARA! We NEED to find some way to heal her and no... Louise... and ALEX! He went inSIDE! I just... when you said this wouldn't be a nice chapter, I didn't think it would be such a... well okay it is brave that you can kill her but STILL it's horrible! SHE'S DEAD! I CRIED!

Okay, okay, calm down... regardless of my emotions, this chapter was good. I seriously need the next chapter though. I just wish Louise had listened to Bonnie... can't you just change it? Pweeease hahaha!

Well, of course there's something gonna happen that maybe possibly needed Louise to die but oh god, why couldn't it just be Bonnie?!

Just send me a PM later and I'll give a professional view of this chapter, I'm too emotional now! :(
Aurora Olivers chapter 24 . 11/12/2012
Amazing! First of all, great news about the army! It was a delightful surprise and I really have high hopes now that they maybe, just maybe, can overcome the soldiers! Also, I do think Kiara is right about the soldiers. Of course 99,5% of them are mean little bastards but what about the 0,05% that's left. And oh poor Kiara, finding about her parents. It was really hard reading the last bit, the bit when all her thoughts and emotions were pouring out of her, because you really could feel the anguish and desperation. I hope she will be all right and Alex too; the both of them.
Really can't wait for the next chapter but patience is the solution! So hope you'll upload the next chapter soooon and just remember... you're the best!
maceygirl chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
omg i feel like crying right now because Alex and Kiara are crying lol omg ALEX KNEW BUT HE NEVER TOLD HER!? HOW COULD HE AFLKJ;DJFA omg yayayyayayay im the most consistent reviewer! oh snap but lol i usually don't review unless i really and i mean REALLLLLLY like the story lol.. or if i don't feel lazy XD but i can't wait for the next chpaterrrrrrrrr
Shamus chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
You my friend are an excellent writer .Please try to get this published.
In that final scene between Alex and Kiara you perfected it.
The lack of dialogue made it seem like those scenes in movies with the painful silence then soft background music.
I feel like I just had a good sandwich.
Shamus chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
This is just excellent. You have a sweet writing style and great characterisation. I actually felt it when Seb died. I felt it when Riley died. I'm actually growing attached to these people.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
:P I changed my name back, 'cause the other name just didn't look right.
AGHHH! What's freaking wrong with Alex? I don't want him and Kiara to break up but they need to solve their mess. Grrr. Update soon!
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
lol I remember it cuz ur not the only person I comment on ;) you can e-mail me if u like I def liked the dirrection this chapter had *nods* this deshi stuff is VERY interesting. and geez that sarah girl gives me the geebees! _ UPDATE SOONEST! I like all the little dramas betwn the friends btw adds nice volume to the story. and I personally didn't think it was too long :P I didn't even realize it until I read ur comment.
Aurora Olivers chapter 23 . 10/30/2012
Wow. First of all NO YOU SHOULD NOT make the chapters shorter. Hehhh :) I love this, it's the best!
I don't really know what to say... this chapter was so good and each new one trumps the previous one!
The story with Louise and Declan... nothing but totally surprisig. I did so not expect that haha! But I don't know, I'm caught in the middle between rooting for Bonnie and for Louise.
Deshi! I hope it's the same Deshi as saved Kiara, but who knows :) anyway, this chapter was (per usual) amazing! Can't wait for the next one. The suspense is killing me!
Helgabertoni chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Loved it! Oh and I like longer chapters, so just keep doing what your doing. Update soon!:)
maceygirl chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
omg no. you should keep the size of the chapters the same because long chapters are amazing chapters lol :) DESHI IS BACK! omg is Alex jealous of him? *raises eyebrows* hmmmm? lol jk but i love this chapter and i can't wait to read the next one!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Awesome! So much drama! AGHHH. I don't know whether to ship Bonnie and Declan or Louise and Declan... Grrrr. And what's up with Alex? Update soon!
kristymarigold chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Wow, all that stuff about Declan and Louise, that's so cool! I would've never pinned that with Declan, you should go into that a bit more. I'd like to know more about his past, he's one of my favourite characters by far. I do find that Kiara seems to submit to Alex a lot, like she just assumes he's always smarter than her. Is this supposed to be a character flaw, or is it just her being annoying? I'm sorry but I'm a bit of a feminist haha :) I'm not going to presume anything, though, for all I know it could be the basis for some character building. If you haven't thought of it like that yet, maybe you could now, because she kind of seems to swing between dominating him to being dominated. STAND UP KIARA, YOU'RE A FREE WOMAN! Updaaatttee.
kristymarigold chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Sorry for the late reviews, school's getting intense, that time of year. This had me on the edge of my... bed, though. And yay, I have two chapters in a row to read!
272 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »