Reviews for Jihad
maceygirl chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
OMG THEY'RE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN! you have no idea how happy I am right now. My brother is looking at me like I'm crazy lol And she heard the voice of her mom, this is such a happy chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter! people should review to this story. smh. i don't get what's so hard about it . lol
Unicornswag chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I'm so glad Kiara got back to the resistance, I was scared that she was going to be stuck alone at the old HQ. And i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ending to this chapter! :)
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
YES! Booyah! She's back! That was so cute! Eek! UPDATE SOON!
Helgabertoni chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Sorry I would have logged in but my stupid iPhone wouldn't let me:(. Anyways on another note, wonderful chapter:)! I 'm glad they were finally reunited with each other. Can't wait to find out what happens next! So get to typing and update soon!:)
Aurora Olivers chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my gooood! YESSSSS FINALLYYYYY OH MY DEAREST GOD! Thank you for this wooonderful chapter! Yesssssss! They kissed whoopwhoop, she's home whoopwhoop okay can't wait for the next chaper holyyyy! Hurrrry please I'm dying to read more!
thetiredchild chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
Yay! They kissed! :D Whoop whoop! I've been waiting for this for like ages so yay! :O What will everyone say?!
kristymarigold chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
I'm sorry! I was feeling a little lazy last time :( I LOVED this chapter! So sweet and cute and YAY I'm so happy now!
maceygirl chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Did Kiara die? She can't just die after she earns all that money and leaves poor Patrick by himself! Holy crap I literally thought this was going to be the last chapter because it looks like you killed Kiara, don't know if you did or not, and then it seemed like you were going to kill of Alex and I was thinking, WHY!? lol but this is such a sad chapter :( but it's also really good. Like I always say, I can't wait to read the next chapter! lol
Aurora Olivers chapter 19 . 10/4/2012
Oh my god! Riley... Seriously... I cried so much! I'm still really emotional, I can't... no, I just...
Okay so Kiara is on her way home, but what happened to the train? And I'm interested what part that little girl Isabella plays.
The way Alex has decided to die... oh, how bad he must feel. This is awful! But I have to say, this is also one of my favourite chapters of Jihad. I like the emotions it brings out and how realistic it is to human feelings. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm so happy for the quick updates. Thank you!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 19 . 10/3/2012
Oh. I thought for a moment that it was Kiara... But YAY! They're sorta talking again! I really can't wait until Kiara and Alex meet up again! Eek! Love it!
kristymarigold chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
Oh wow. Alex has changed a bit, hasn't he? I mean he's never exactly been innocent, but where'd all this ANGER come from? Well I know where it's come from that was rhetorical but still. It was kind of sexy. And poor Kiara! At least she has some people looking after her. And what's going on between Bonnie and Declan? I think I kind of like it.
mAcHiNe4231 chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
So I'm new to your stories but I'm so in love with this one already. I love how strong and resourcfull Kiara is. The seb ordeal broke my heart. :( the way you explained the engery at the begining of a relationship each touch *sigh* so romantic... keep updating! I almost had a hernia when i reached the end of chpt 17 and then I saw you updated! omg I have to know! _ fan-ness completely aside I read a lot of romance on fictionpress while I'm at work and this piece is the first in a VERY long time that I can say I actually enjoy. The writting is of good quality and the characters have a complexity to them I enjoy. also you explain the setting/character reasoning very well in indirrect way I quite enjoy :) keep up the good work!
maceygirl chapter 18 . 10/3/2012
gahhhhhh your too cruel lol jkjk another great chapter from an amazing story :) i can't wait to read the next chapter! i forgot to mention, i love patrick, i wish i had a friend like that lol
Aurora Olivers chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
Okay Alex is so ruined after the prison! He killed in cold blood and actually felt good about it. And the way he treated Riley! Who is this person!
Meanwhile there's something interesting going on with Declan and Bonnie... but I'm really rooting for Louise because I just love her!
I can't wait for Kiara to get home although of course it will take time. I'm just worried about what Alex will do in the meanwhile. He's hurting himself and others, who knows what he will do next.
Love the fast updates and, as usual, can't wait for the next chapter!
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Loved the chapter, can't wait till their finally reunited with each other! Continue with the fast updates if you can, and update soon!:)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »