Reviews for Jihad
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Awwww! Awesome! Love it! Greg's cool! And I can't wait till Kiara makes it back home!
Update soon!
thetiredchild chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Hmm, what are you going to do next? Make them meet in the middle of battle and kiss? Wait that's too similar to Seb never mind... You're a great writer and I hope I will be getting more e-mail notifications about you updating :)
kristymarigold chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
Wow, that's so nice of the soldier! I don't get it though, why did he want to do that? I liked seeing Declan again, it's nice to see some of a different side to him. Please let Kiara go home soon!
Aurora Olivers chapter 17 . 10/1/2012
Ohhhhh this is gonna be interesting! Good chapter, I like how it gives a new perspective of the raids. Looking forward to the next one :)
maceygirl chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
omg this part or the story kind of reminds me of Romeo and Juliet on how Alex is going to go back to find Kiara... he is going back to look for her right? just want to make sure i read that right. anyway yea i just wanted to say that this part reminded me of that oh yea YOUR WELCOME! hope you had a good birthday lol :) anyway i can't wait to read the next chapter AND IN MY OPINION THEY SHOULD BE REUNITED CUZ I SHIP KIARA AND ALEX TOGETHER SO YEA... lol i can't wait!
thetiredchild chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
Update soon! Please?
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
Ooooo! Please update soon!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
Oh god no!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
Omg! Alex and Kiara are so cute! Epicness!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Awesome! I love this story!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
Oh my god! I can't believe he's dead! That was unexpected!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Awww. They're cute. But personally, I think her and Alex would be cuter. Awesome story!
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Cool! This sounds awesome! I think I like Alex best though. :P
kristymarigold chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Happy birthday!

I really like Mr. Wrightley. I think he's my favourite. Plus, this chapter made me like Kiara a lot more. That was so brave of her.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/25/2012
I love this story so far, it's very interesting and creative, I've never read anything like it. Can't wait till next update so update soon!:) p.s. today was my birthday, and this totally made my day!;)
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »