Reviews for My Darling Little Bitch
OrangeConeDramaQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
LOL! This made me laugh. I know what you're going through; kids can be little demons sometimes... I have a cousin I would totally dedicate this to :)

Wonderfully written, perfect length, and overall big thumbs up!
Isca chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like the last few lines of the first stanza - they're very relatable and powerful. Nightmares are hard to deal with - especially when you wake up screaming and they felt so 'real.'

"But I do. And I don't. Then I do." Aha. I love this part. The speaker is clearly borderline-psychotic.

"And choke you and beat you." This line is very intense. Wow.
403 Forbidden chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Thank you for all the reviews, I really appreciate them. I really like this poem because the emotions in it are very clear and very intense and the characters thoughts were described really well.
SpottedStar chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
It's definetly the sadistic humor in me, but I laughed at some parts of this. I know that that's probably not what you want to hear, but that's just me. All around I think as I reader I felt the pull of the emotion. I felt compassion and yet the hatred too. Very nicely done, keep up the good work.

SpottedStar :)
angel-the-twisted chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
It's a very interesting poem, and strangely enough reminds me of two people I know.