Reviews for East O'the Moon, West O'the Sun
faroffdream chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
Fantastic! I have never read gay fairy taes before and I loved every one. I appreciate how true you stay to fairy tale style, with the challenges, wishes twisted, and moral learned. Thank you!
The Storm King chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
I love this idea to make slash faerytails.
And you are very good at writing them!
Hope to see more sometime.
-Storm
Depth-of-Field chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
lmao, Gayistan indeed.
Tiffany chapter 20 . 3/8/2013
I love your fairytales sooo much. I wish I could get your books, but I have a nook, not a kindle. :/
Anonymous chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
I almost never review stories, even though yours are pretty amazing. If not for your note at the end, I probably wouldn't have. But it's tough to find good m/m stories anywhere, and even tougher to find them with fairy-tale elements to them. Let me reiterate. Your stories are incredible. You are amazing for doing this. I fail at adjectives, but I hope you continue to write.
The Burning Angel chapter 20 . 10/16/2012
All your stories are so lovely! I really hope that you continue to write more:)
SilenceInHonour chapter 19 . 7/21/2012
*cat walks over the keyboard* Dammit, bad kitty!

Nice fairy tales by the way.

*chases cat*
AnonymousReviewer chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
I LOVE THIS! I have read all of your stories and they are all so cute and happy and touching and beautifully written (because I really hate when stories are published that have poor spelling and grammar, and little use of punctuation). You are an awesome writer! I wish you would write more stories like these! I should buy one of your books. :)
NightSkyStone chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
I love this guys win this round! And mermen, love mermen. I wish there were more stories with them in it. You keep to the old fairy tale feel, it is impressive and brilliant. I love it.
rabbah chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
It's nice to see another update from you.

And, uh, yeah.
Sentry Roach chapter 20 . 5/29/2012
Hi, I've read all of your tales and thought them delightful. I urge you to continue so that I may have my share of anonomous delight in new stories. Thank you.

Roach
mizgardenia21 chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
This was insanely cute. I enjoyed all of them.
lovebird17 chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
No need to feel unloved. But I do have chicken in the oven that needs to be taken out, so I'll hand your review over to my dog:

And she walked away. I think... yes, she did. *sigh* She just caught sight of her chihuahua, which is really a squeaky hedgehog toy, but we call it a chihuahua, because it's small and makes a lot of noise.

Hope you feel a bit more loved now.

Purry love,

lovebird17
Psycho Teddy Bear chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Now that I read them all, I have to say that... I love-love your stories. All of them 3 They're so lovely, enjoyable, like classic fairy tales but at the same time so new I really enjoy reading this.
Psycho Teddy Bear chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I LOVE IT. Everything was soo funny and cute. Damn, I wish I could buy one of these books; but I'm from Chile, and I think I will live for ever here.

I'm gonna keep reading