Reviews for East O'the Moon, West O'the Sun
readmerant chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
You make me happy

and not just how cute your stories are and often you update this one (which really is just Fabulous) but also your comments

and "ZOMG STORY OF AWESOMESAUCE" while very amusing I did not believe for a second ...although a story titled that would sure catch my attention...

I'm sad your almost out of writing time, but I guess I can wait until you have some again, I will wait patiently for your next story, though not so patiently for your next installment of this one

ok I think I have ranted enough crap at you for a while, just though I'd drop a note to say I really do like your writing ;)
Cari Marie chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Wow! What a fun little ficlett. I did notice the two seperate story references- the merman was one but I can't remember the other one... But I promise I noticed it! I really liked this story. I enjoyed the way the relationship developed over time and took a while to come into fruition. Kudos!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
Aw, cute. I like Mermen. Though... how do mermaids even make babies? I've always questioned that, ever since I learned what baby-making really was. Like, seriously, the second I learned about sex, I was like, wait, so how do mermaids have babies? I was like, nine, so of course that's what my mind went to, but still. It still bothers me. How do mermaids even have sex? That goes for mermen, as well... I just... don't even know. Hmph.

Nice chapter :)
Dorkie chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
I liked the references to the past stories, and the invisible bear was quite random... and the dwarf. And mermaids/-men... again, awesome.
frogs of war chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
It took him long enough, but that is the way of things. Conell's becoming conscious of Eyolf as more than a friend was a process. You described it very well.
frogs of war chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
I love the way it is told, bits of his father's story then his own. Maybe it was his own personality that helped him make good decisions, maybe it was the bad example he was told about until he instinctively knew what not to do.
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
This was a truly lovely tale. I loved that there was no remorse for killing the wolves, as so many tales have. They were evil and it was unquestionable.

I loved the character of Eyolf with his strength and broodingness. Conell was sweet yet a little ignorant, which is nice in a character. Overall; one of my favorites. I particularly loved the idea of sharing the warmth in the bed, and also Eyolf being the personal guard. To me it sounded like being a second father.

Well done!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
Oh, I like this one. Not as much as chapter nine, but it probably gets second place? I don't know. I should look through them all again :)

But I like them. A lot.
Cari Marie chapter 10 . 9/1/2009
This story was very different, but still very interesting. I liked how the compared the boy and his dad. I also like how the son learned from his dad. I hope I can be that way, and not make the same mistakes my parents did. Overall, this story not only entertained me but also made me think. Kudos for another great story!

May inspiration and free time flow,

Cari Marie
Dorkie chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
I love the combination of the father's story and the boys, and how they are the same in some places, yet different in others.
frogs of war chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
When I read the title I thought of "Spindle's End", but in that the smith is the fairy.

The dwarf might be glad that he can't gloat and satisfied that he made a difference.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really enjoyed this, well done!
Dorkie chapter 9 . 8/31/2009
Aw, so cute. I loved how he just became too busy to drink and he found what he was looking for! :-D
Big Boots Man Of War chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
This was excellent! One of my favorites, by far! I notice you like the name Hans, by the way. :) You use it a lot. But I like it too, so it's all good.

I loved the confliction about homosexuality in this; the most pronounced I've seen you do it by far.

"Then he found out that men couldn't marry- couldn't LOVE- each other..."

This line was pure genius. I adored it. It made it sound just as it should every time someone says it; completely illogical, and obvious that it was completely illogical.

Again, I bow to your writing talents, and congratulate you.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
!

I really like this one. I don't know what it is about it. It's much less disjointed than a lot of the other ones. I really really really like these characters and this plot in general and I just really really like it!

Wow. Enthusiasm! But seriously, this is my favorite one, I think. It just all fits together very well. I really like them.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »