Reviews for East O'the Moon, West O'the Sun
lovebird17 chapter 19 . 5/12/2012
No need to feel unloved. But I do have chicken in the oven that needs to be taken out, so I'll hand your review over to my dog:

And she walked away. I think... yes, she did. *sigh* She just caught sight of her chihuahua, which is really a squeaky hedgehog toy, but we call it a chihuahua, because it's small and makes a lot of noise.

Hope you feel a bit more loved now.

Purry love,

lovebird17
Psycho Teddy Bear chapter 19 . 5/1/2012
Now that I read them all, I have to say that... I love-love your stories. All of them 3 They're so lovely, enjoyable, like classic fairy tales but at the same time so new~ I really enjoy reading this.
Psycho Teddy Bear chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I LOVE IT. Everything was soo funny and cute. Damn, I wish I could buy one of these books; but I'm from Chile, and I think I will live for ever here.

I'm gonna keep reading~
runeruined chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I know that logically this note is not meant to be reviewed but somehow I find myself enjoying the little... eh history lesson?
taraslashreading chapter 19 . 3/1/2012
I really enjoyed your fairytales, they remind me a bit of Megan Derr's stories, a huge compliment btw:)
anonymiss chapter 15 . 2/3/2012
This reminds me of my own personal experience with polish mermaids in the Great Glut of fairytale creatures of '98. Those were the days, my friend. You've excellently captured the whimsy that I encountered often in the Folk- a whimsy that doesn't always lead to nasty endings. I applaud your efforts on behalf of the cause for Folk Rights. Fairies and assorted magic beings are people too, and your efforts to rehabilitate their reputation I know will go far.

I'm sorry, I had to... honestly, great story though.
CatWalkingAcrossKeyboard chapter 19 . 12/6/2011
I love the latest fairy tale. Your stories are one of the only reasons I ever use FictionPress. You're definitely amongst the top mxm authors on this website.
WildAndFreeHearts chapter 19 . 11/18/2011
Hi, Ilove all of these lovley stories you have made, hey make me smile. :)

I'm going to buy your books with some of my Christmas cash, so I'll have them always. YAAAAY! :D
KD chapter 18 . 11/15/2011
Prince Handsome sounds like such an adorable, bratty prince. I love all your stories!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
I love them all. They always make me smile.

...Sadly I don't have cat so this will just have to do
Annie chapter 19 . 11/1/2011
Oh, I do hope you don't feel unloved darlin', I giggled and swooned throughout this story! It was cute and quirky and lovely. Compliments to you~
The Shadow in the Library chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
I love your stories! They give new life to the old fairy-tail type story. Original with that slight touch of familiarity. I look forward to the next chapter!
Madame Penguin chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
I have something better than a cat!

This was done by my roommate! XD
SilverGreySky chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
I love the way you have incorperated some of these beloved tales into ones of your own no less loved, and maybe even more so.
EmJab chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Lovely, lovely, lovely! I loved these fairy tales so much! Very well written and very humourus! I thank you for compiling such wonderful stories as these.

at gmail