Reviews for The Emperor's New Color
J112011 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very clever twist on "The Emperor's new clothes."

"Klan sheet on a Democratic senator"? Good one. So is "Before the Ruling Class could kill the child, the people saw the Emperor's true color and kicked him off of the throne onto a huge pile of money that got huger every time he told another lie about his regime."

Interesting explanation of the "half-black" concept.

I still think you despise Democrats, but then again, maybe you're right after all, given what's in the 2012 NDAA.
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This is dreadful, you are a horrid man, Punslinger. Gosh. Just .. that moral at the end. You should go write for a magazine or something. They would love you. Your editor would worship you. Seriously, go do it.

I may just have to show a copy of this to my politics lecturer. I think he'd have a field day with it.

Also, the 'which half' part was very clever of you. Political incorrectness aside, it was genius. I still can't get over that moral of yours.

It's going to be in my head for days.

. darker shade of pale
Raebie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was a wonderful read-very funny and so true!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
hi !

wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oohh dear. You are so mean.

I quite like this bit "No one would dare complain about him for fear of being called a racist." Never thought of it that way.. And I loved the paragraph about which half.. Politcal correctness is going too far that it's gone all the way back to the beginning again.
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*blushes* can I be elected the first indian president now?
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
it's so true! color skin doesn't matter, only what's inside (did i get the morale right?) :) cheezy!
SomeThings NeverLast chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Amusing and witty. Loved it :D
Mirabella chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
You make politics fun and actually have a purpose! :)
natmarie chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, this is great. The moral is so true. You do have a way with parody and politics.
SirScott chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
You make a lot of good points with this one.

SirScott
Isca chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like the ending the best. I'm not usually one to take an interest in History or Politics, but this fable was interesting, so kudos for capturing my attention. :)
Doxie Doll chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
You make politics sound interesting.

-Jessica
LostInMe chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Ah, another fantastic political tale! Amusing and true. Love the moral.