Reviews for My Roommate's Shoes
nicole7579 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Ohhhhhh yes now we are getting to some good stuff. Revenge. YES. and of course we know who this date will be. I'm worried though because Matt has been used enough by Bella and frankly she owes him A LOT. I get annoyed with Bella because all she does is use poor Matt which will not end well for her.
I'm anxious to see what happens next
xXLonelyBeeXx chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
My three guesses are: 1. MATTHEW

3. MATTHEW
please update! I'm dying to know what happens! I can't take the suspense! :)
sailorsweetart chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Wow, my emotions for this story have turned around completely. Suddenly, Lucas is an ass, Jess is actually decent, and Matt is crawling up my list of favorite characters! You, ma'am, are an amazing author!

But, seriously, Lucas, you are a clever asshole. o.o

Ooh, let me guess. ITS MATT :D
VioletEcho13 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
I like this plan. Getting your ex to pay you a 500 dollars would be gratifying indeed.

No Jess. You don't know anyone hot at all. Especially not a hot rich guy either. Oh where oh where would you ever find such a man?
redhead1898 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Wow this is great :)
izziet chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
aah, cant wait for the next chapter!
update soon!

luv izziet
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
please tell me jessica is talking about matthew!
great chapter as always!
mylittleprincess chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Matt! update fast please.
Mariposa-12 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Oh no! Something's gonna go really wrong. I really hope she tells Matt the reasons why she's doing that because if not, she's gonna lose him! Oh gosh! Now i can't wait to read the next one!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
MATT! WOO HOOO! Poor boy being dragged into all of these things...
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 28 . 7/25/2012
update fast please.
deadkitty1 chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
The dialogue during the fight was good. To make it better maybe a few 'How's and some 'What?'s might solve some pauses for the character to absorb what the other just revealed. It was a pretty heated argument though. I was waiting for girl power to win out in the end but the two characters seem forever involve in being enemies. I'm sure it's not their fault. It's circumstances surrounding them that happened to get them to this point. Plus karma.

I was actually getting to like Lucas but I still wanted her to be with Matt. So I say a silent victory point for Matt since Lucas is exactly who I thought he was! Fun but trouble. But I do like the dialogue you do between Bella & Lucas and Bella & Matt. I like the awkwardness in both of their conversations!
Amy90 chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
Yes! Hopefully, as soon she's over Lucas, she'll tell Matt the whole story - and hopefully she'll have realized by then that Matt is WAY better than Lucas.
elza17 chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
omg i read all 28 chaps in less than 24 hours. Anyway i Love this story i was surprised when i found out lucus a really hot guy was doing that to belle... shocking! lol please i need MORE!
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
I always had a feeling Lucas was actually a dick. I think she would be good with Matt. Can't wait for the next chapter, hope its up soon. :))
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »