Reviews for My Roommate's Shoes
noriepie chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
yeaaaaah yeah yeah
A Redhead chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
Awesome! This story is crazy great, so happy I found it, and I totally love you're other story, Just Don't Fall in Love! You're characters are so in-depth and I can totally connect with them. LOVE Mathew by the way, but for a serious second there, I totally thought you were going to make him gay! Aaannyyywho, happy to be reading!
Update Fast!
BachLover chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
Ahh, I love Matthew's character! I know you just updated, but I really can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Emma chapter 30 . 8/5/2012
This is absolutely amazing! I've been with you since the very beginning but I'm just now reviewing. I really love where you're taking this and I can't wait for the big finish! But then I'll be sad it's over. This story is my new addiction. I love it!
MrsTomlinson69 chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
I think Jess is talking about Matthew!(((:
AMessofPickles chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
YAY FOR THE REAPPEARANCE OF MATTHEW XD

Gah, I hope he isn't gay though XD I really want him to be with Bella because I just feel like that they would make a lovely couple.
Anyways, Lucas is a total bastard (pardon my french). Sorry, but he is and gah, he's annoying. I really want him to have a taste of his own medicine and I'm interested to see how their plan plays out. I really like where you're going with all of this and I like that Jessica and Bella seem to be getting along again (even if it is for a not-so-nice cause).

Update soon! I can't believe it's been practically 30 chapters! :O
Amy90 chapter 29 . 7/31/2012
But they really really need to tell Matt everything - about the bet and so on. Otherwise the next mess might start, and I think Matt doesn't deserve this.
nicole7579 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Ohhhhhh yes now we are getting to some good stuff. Revenge. YES. and of course we know who this date will be. I'm worried though because Matt has been used enough by Bella and frankly she owes him A LOT. I get annoyed with Bella because all she does is use poor Matt which will not end well for her.
I'm anxious to see what happens next
xXLonelyBeeXx chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
My three guesses are: 1. MATTHEW

3. MATTHEW
please update! I'm dying to know what happens! I can't take the suspense! :)
sailorsweetart chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Wow, my emotions for this story have turned around completely. Suddenly, Lucas is an ass, Jess is actually decent, and Matt is crawling up my list of favorite characters! You, ma'am, are an amazing author!

But, seriously, Lucas, you are a clever asshole. o.o

Ooh, let me guess. ITS MATT :D
VioletEcho13 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
I like this plan. Getting your ex to pay you a 500 dollars would be gratifying indeed.

No Jess. You don't know anyone hot at all. Especially not a hot rich guy either. Oh where oh where would you ever find such a man?
redhead1898 chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Wow this is great :)
izziet chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
aah, cant wait for the next chapter!
update soon!

luv izziet
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
please tell me jessica is talking about matthew!
great chapter as always!
mylittleprincess chapter 29 . 7/30/2012
Matt! update fast please.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »