Reviews for 1:32 AM
rainreverie chapter 1 . 1/15
breathless. and my cheeks hurt cuz I can't stop smiling. this story was so so so adorable.
my princess ending chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I seriously thought Mark was cheating on Avery but I'm so glad he turned out to be doing something sweet for her. I really liked it. :)

With love,
my princess ending
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I love this story :D Nicely written :D
CaityLightning chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This has to be one of the best one-shots I've read on was fantastic : ) astounding job!
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
omigosh this was the most adorable story ever! this made me so happy and gave me warm fuzzy feelings inside! heheheh so adorable!
3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Aww, this was great!
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I am not going to lie, a tear slid down my face as I read this and I do not usually cry while reading romance novels! I wish I could have my own perfume. It would have to be sweet and smell like candy...uh, ahem. *Awkwardly clears throat* Anyway, I liked it.
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is so cute! Amazing! I love it (:
Bookworm642 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awww. This is so sweet.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
*wiping d HAPPY tears * gosh dis is WAT *NO WORDS* beautifully WRITTEN ..! bang ON job KUDOS!

Happy writing !
andieanne chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awwww. That is sooo sweet! It tugged my heart strings a lot of times. :D good job! :D
PurpleLover91399 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Awww so sweet!
halamadrid chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Great! This is sweet! :D
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
aww:) this totally made me cry:) i loved the riting style and the plot and the utter adorability (?) of it all! keep it up!
CheyenneLim chapter 1 . 11/3/2011