Reviews for Sport
DutchAver chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Okay. Lol. At the beginning, I seriously thought they were making love and that the girl could keep it up all day while the boy was exhausted. Nice one over there.

I like how you entwine the games they play with the status of their relationship, and how the guy is so sure that the girl is his. It's kind of sweet.

The ending was a shock and came very sudden. Maybe a bit too sudden, even - but then again, that makes us live with the girl in this story, who didn't see this coming either.

Nevertheless, good one :)
Narq chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very interesting and original story. Nice try, I might say.

Love and sport, I'd think that you'd be writing from a guy's POV, somehow ;)

But yeah, I think you did really well, and I've got to give you credit for the flawless way you've managed to put in the metaphores.

Narq.
cheveux roux chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
It was truly heartbreaking, unpredictable, and the metaphors were written in flawlessly. Though neither had many lines or much characterization, you were able to get their personalities across with both their good traits and flaws. The last line was the perfect way to end it - out of context, it could seem rather clinical and unemotional, but in the context of the story, it really gives the feel of the whole story and Rebecca's emotions. Well done!
BlaznFangurl chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
XC What an absolutely tragic ending, and the whole thing was so cute too! *Sigh* Well besides from the sad ending it was great, I love how you subtly shifted from sport to sport! I didn't even notice until I really got into it! That was a very cute idea.

Great Work, Blazn
Frayling0 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I loved this :D Joining two clashing things like sport and love makes for an interesting read. When I've got more time I look forward to looking at your other stuff :) Nice work :D Luke
Awkward Situation chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I like the use of sporting metaphor for love and how it was written. I was hoping it was a happy ending though, but good job nonetheless )

Thanks for the review!
xXhootsXx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Aww...I had thought it was a such a sweet fic...I loved their love for each other, but the ending made me very, very, very,very sad. Good job! (:
artofjula chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw. That was really sad. And I thought that this story was gonna be a happy one. Nicely written though.