Reviews for Match Made In Hell
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
wahoo update!
bright city lights chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
holy shizz. i LOVE it! keep on writing! i love danny and kat...i wounder why danny is such an a-hole...i do love myself a guy that plays piano! :]
Jackie.Forever chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I like this chapter because I got to see how Kat and Danny interacted with each other and that the project finally started! Haha.

OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter. Cant' wait to read more of Kat and Danny talking to one another. Espeically what will happen when they get back to Danny's home.

Please update soon!

Thanks!
Kerry-ZK chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! It was great! I love how their feelings started to change aswell.
RoxyCupcake chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Very creepy!:P I loved this chapter too, the twist with Dannt is intriguing!Can't wait to read more :) I like how Mia is so against her brother's bad behaviour, it makes her really likeable :) xx
twilight24 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
haha, wow...great chapter!

Now I want to what's up with his piano and past...but I still dont think it's right to start man-handling girls like that even if you did have a shitty past.

Oh well. hopefully things will become more clear in the next chapter?

oh, and cant wait to see how their project starts off!
castiel89 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
I love Mia! HAHA! She doesn't take any crap and she's so outspoken!
Kerry-ZK chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Oo I like it :D Is Kat modeled on Bella by any chance? The characters do seem quite similar :P. Oo something must have happened, it would have had to been quite big wouldn't it? Anyway good chapter :)
itsVKEE chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
i think it's sweet how he plays piano; well used to play piano. i want to know what happens next D
RaNdOm PaNdAmOdIuM liVeR chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Nice i can't wait to read more
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Loved it, update soon!
Rws187 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
So it was good. Can't wait till the project starts! I really don't have a fav line, but I loved that he plays piano! I know that sounds weird, but I love the trying to hide your past thing!
Lunary Canary chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
well im glad he dropped her so he could fall for Kat

but still i feel sorry for the melodramatic girl...(or is it overdramatic? Hmm.)
Stephiebabyy chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I'm disappointed in Mia.

I mean, she shouldn't be mad at Danny, it's that idiot Kelsey girl. She's the one who KNOWS how Danny is and yet she still falls for him so hard. She's ridiculous.

And that Becca girl is a betch, even though she's supposedly friends with Kelsey, she's defending Danny's callouslessness and saying that Kelsey is "damn lucky that he even looked at her" is just rude.

The girls in this story are absolutely ridiculous.

Well except for Kat and Mia, for the most part.

Anyways, I'm interested to read the rest!
Jackie.Forever chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
OMG! That was really good. Even chapter two was good.

I really liked how you had Danny Carter play the piano. It was a surprise to know that Danny actually has a sweet side. And I'm dying to find out what is in Danny's past and why he acts like he acts.

I can't wait for the next chapter when they actually start the project.

Please please update soon! I'm totally begging you.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »