Reviews for Match Made In Hell
Jackie.Forever chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
OMG! That was really good. Even chapter two was good.

I really liked how you had Danny Carter play the piano. It was a surprise to know that Danny actually has a sweet side. And I'm dying to find out what is in Danny's past and why he acts like he acts.

I can't wait for the next chapter when they actually start the project.

Please please update soon! I'm totally begging you.
animegirl214 chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
:D :D :D LOVE it! :D

when's the baby gonna make an appearance? :P lol
itsVKEE chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS HILARIOUS! I LOVE IT!

btw; is that BLG ft TSwift song good?

i want it D

update soon!
castiel89 chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
Dun dun dun!

Let the battles begin!

Can't wait to see what they get into!
animegirl214 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
oh oh oh! :D :D :D

i LOVE IT!

please update agian ASAP! :D :D :D
Rws187 chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Poor Kat and Danny. Stuck together even though they are the north and south poles. I can't wait to see how the project goes though!
Morine chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
You have no idea how upset I got when I first saw the title and summary for this story. It looked so familiar and then I realized that I've seen it on a Twilight fanfiction before. So I checked it out, and walla (I don't think that's how it's spelt) it's the same story. But I'm happy to see that it's the same author and it's not plagiarism.

I do have to say, when reading fanfiction I sometimes wish that the author would make it an original story. It's it's out of character, then why not just make it an original story? It seems that keeping it a fanfiction will have so many limits to the story.

So, I look forward to reading the rest of this story. It's very well written.

- Morine
Kerry-ZK chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I love it :D Is she starting to feel attracted to him? My favourite bit was when he pulled up and told his sister to get in! Oh and of course when they found out they got each other lol :D I can't wait for the next one :D
Bolu Omoloju chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
i love it its an awesome book
HelgaBertoni chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Loved it, can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon!
Copril chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Ah, I love love love it! (: Oh my god, when Mia was excited about being Kat's 'sister-in-law'! Haha, can't wait for the next update. (;
Lunary Canary chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
XD

poor...them

no not really i luv how u tortured the characters

UPDATE SOON! IM DIEING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
RaNdOm PaNdAmOdIuM liVeR chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I loved this chapter, i wonder what will be in store for them next chapter.

maybe fan-girls will mob Kat
Kerry-ZK chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Oh I love it. It sort of reminds me of 10 Things I hate about you, it has that same feel. I loved the part where Mia tripped up Danny,my sister started asking what I was laughing at. Haha I can just imagine their reactions. I can't wait to see how they fall in love.
animegirl214 chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
OH! :D :D :D

i LOVE IT!

so darn CUTE and FUNNY! :D :D :D

wat's my favorite part? ALL OF IT! but mostly when Mia shot down Danny with the arguement! XD

cant wait till the next chapter! :D :D :D