Reviews for Relatively Married
Guest chapter 6 . 2/14
This was one of the best stories but I with you told us what happen to kate and randy outside. Really enjoted it
Goth.Loli.T chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Really cute story, recommended. :)
Krisanita chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Theres defitely a reason y i love u d mst on ,am rereading dis agen cos i found out dat i dint review d last tym,and even nw i stil get flutters..atleast i gt my happy ending,unlike nick nd cassey,thnkn of it she wasnt so innocent
Netty Ejike chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Beautiful story. I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
I love this story. I've read it almost 10 times now. Bravo!
tarannumfathima.jpfr chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
My friends suggested reading Steps.. m just after that i ended up reading this.
I read and re-read it twice. N its one of the best romantic stories i have read...
GOOD WORK. Keep Writing!
LOVE IT chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT , the only thing wrong is that it isn't longer. Seriously consider making this into a book. ! Please Go and make this a novel I can physically put on my book shelf. 3
PenguinLover33 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
It's so cute! Love!
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
A very enjoyable story. Luke definitely deserved Katie's heart. Randy did not. Granted, the situation was uncomfortable, but Randy didn't even consider the fact that Katie just lost her parents, or the fact that she was almost put in foster care.

I did have a little problem with the portrayal of the social workers. I was a foster child and my social worker was then and is still one of the people I like and respect the most. But other social workers can be just as officious and petty as the ones you've described.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
An interesting and fun premise. I suspect that there is and was more feeling beneath the surface than either of them was ready to acknowledge at this time in the story. This promises to be an interesting read.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I started reading this site on and off a couple of months ago and I've read quite a few stories.. and your story is still one of my favourite ones. Well done! :)
Mike chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I guess I'm just sucker for a good romance...and that was an amazing romance story. Well done! ;))
Rise0from0the0Ashes chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
AWWWW! OK, I caved. I really liked this. Like, a lot! It was just so sweet and you write so well, there's no effort to believe any of it, and it's so sweet. Dah, the cuteness factor's killing me.
Rise0from0the0Ashes chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is such a weird storyline, I still can't wrap my noggin around it all lol. But you write very well and the emotions are very convincing and real, so I'm kind of drawn in and I can't stop reading haha
Dominique Diane chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
A truly awesome story! (: So she's pregnant? So happy!
159 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »