Reviews for Relatively Married
LOVE IT chapter 7 . 2/10
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT , the only thing wrong is that it isn't longer. Seriously consider making this into a book. ! Please Go and make this a novel I can physically put on my book shelf. 3
PenguinLover33 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
It's so cute! Love!
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
A very enjoyable story. Luke definitely deserved Katie's heart. Randy did not. Granted, the situation was uncomfortable, but Randy didn't even consider the fact that Katie just lost her parents, or the fact that she was almost put in foster care.

I did have a little problem with the portrayal of the social workers. I was a foster child and my social worker was then and is still one of the people I like and respect the most. But other social workers can be just as officious and petty as the ones you've described.
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
An interesting and fun premise. I suspect that there is and was more feeling beneath the surface than either of them was ready to acknowledge at this time in the story. This promises to be an interesting read.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
I started reading this site on and off a couple of months ago and I've read quite a few stories.. and your story is still one of my favourite ones. Well done! :)
Mike chapter 7 . 8/30/2013
That was one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. I guess I'm just sucker for a good romance...and that was an amazing romance story. Well done! ;))
From0The0Ashes chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
AWWWW! OK, I caved. I really liked this. Like, a lot! It was just so sweet and you write so well, there's no effort to believe any of it, and it's so sweet. Dah, the cuteness factor's killing me.
From0The0Ashes chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is such a weird storyline, I still can't wrap my noggin around it all lol. But you write very well and the emotions are very convincing and real, so I'm kind of drawn in and I can't stop reading haha
Dominique Diane chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
A truly awesome story! (: So she's pregnant? So happy!
bubublacz chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
I really liked your story! :D
lily.dragneel chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
i'm just sooooooooooooo in love with this story!
i literaly fell i love with it!and finished in like few hours!
it is just wonderfull!
and i even feel like re-reading it!3
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Sweet. keep writing more. all the best.
csgut chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic story.
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
aww, that was such i sweet story, i really enjoyed it :)
Hedgehog Named Fish chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
153 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »