Reviews for Relatively Married
AlijaS117 chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
adorable!
toffeecakesxox chapter 6 . 8/30/2009
aw, i love the third step part :)

that... was just simply adorable.
HideAndGoSeek chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
AH! I love it! I am twitching for the next chapter!

I really wish i could give you feedback but there is nothing wrong with the story! IT's wonderful and amazing and addicting!

PLEASE update soon!
toffeecakesxox chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
oh dayung.

evil cliffhanger - one of the evilest ones i've ever read.

oh dayung.

stupid randy. -.-
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
ohmygod, such a beautiful chapter, i swear.

i'm like on an emotional high because of this. :)

i love it!
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
oh poor Luke :(

he's... like, one of the sweetest main characters i've ever read about.
MarieAnn chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
No! Don't have her get back with Randy. Luke deserves her. He's done so much for her. And even though they don't have much money, he still wanted her birthday to be special. Hopefully everything will work out. I can't wait for next chapter! Please update soon.
MarieAnn chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
“Do me a big favor,” he whispered.

“Name it.”

“Don't ever turn eighteen.”

Ahh I am so happy right now for them! I need to write this review quickly so that I can go on to the next chapter. But I just love your story and your writing! :-)
MarieAnn chapter 3 . 8/28/2009
As usual, Great Chapter! I love Luke. He seems like such a great guy. I really like how you've written him. I really liked this line - 'Hopefully we'd remember it together and tell our kids about it, but if my fears came true and she went for the divorce, maybe she'd still remember it and think of me and decide that I'd been a pretty good husband.' I like that he's thinking about their future and I really would want her to stay with him and not get divorced.
browneyes33 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
She better not go to randy. He's an asshole and I don't like him. She belongs with luke and they are adorable together. She better tell randy that she is staying married to luke and that she loves luke.
MarieAnn chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
I'm glad that Luke took a chance and kissed her. Hopefully now things will get moving along with them. I liked that you had them wear their rings now in school. Great chapter!
MarieAnn chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
You have a great story going here. I already can't wait to read more. I like how you include both of their POV's so the reader gets to see how they both are feeling about the situation.

Two small mistakes I noticed:

1) You write 'kinda' a lot. Change 'kinda' to kind of and maybe use other words instead so it doesn't get repetitive.

2) 'I didn't sleep hardly at all last night.' This sentence sounds awkward. Maybe write 'I hardly slept at all last night' instead.

:-)
AlijaS117 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
OMG! she has to stay with LUKE! now I'm freaking out please update soon!
Blossoming Hibiscus chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Stupid Randy.
belle1220 chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
No. I hate cliffhangers! Randy needs to just go the eff away.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »