Reviews for Relatively Married
Pink Bead Girl chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Long happy sigh. My oh my, your story is the most romantic thing I have read in a long time. The eating cookies together on the back porch scene was just to die for. So would like to do that too with that special someone. I think Luke is just a total sweetheart and Katie is lovely too and I so want things to end well for them. You've made me very happy, chapter after chapter. Thank you.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
I really like how you have it in rotating points of view, I think it is so effective to know what each of them are thinking as well because thoughts can so often be very different to what is being said. I like how you added so much realism by showing how miscommunication can lead to wrong conclusions with the potential for disaster. Luke and Katie not talking to each other but jumping to angry, jealous misinterpretation of the situation made me literally hold my breath reading, as I hoped that they would find their way out of that tangle. And as for Randy, well I hope he just rides off into the distance alone soon, the sooner the better! I love this story.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
This is just so enchanting. I love the ritual of "Good morning, wife. Good morning, husband." It is so sweet. I like the gentle pace you have set by making all this an uncertain, soft and hesitant progression instead of them suddenly all over each other like rabbits. This is just beautiful and I look forward to the next chapter very much.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What a wonderful idea for a story. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of it. I like the way you write dialogue too, very realistic. Great job.
anand chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
one of best stories i have ever read
Rena Claire chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Definitely favorited. Kudos!
SS Felton chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
Sorry, I mixed up the titles of this story and 'Steps'. Everything still applies - since I haven't read Steps (though I'm looking forward to it). I'll put Steps on my favs and read it when I have time.
SS Felton chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
This story was well written and deeply moving. I enjoyed how you captured thiir feelings, but not in too much detail that it would be boring, too descriptive, and intrusive. I liked your style of writing. I can't begin to say how much.

I will tell you though, that your title 'Steps' is very intriguing for me. 'Steps' signify that they are step-siblings, but 'Steps' also signify the perfect way you wrote their movement from barely acquaintances to a married couple and all that being married means. You captured their internal struggles perfectly. And that fact that they had money problems makes their relationship all the more real and trying. Too many stories have the rich couple - and I find that wealth takes away from the struggles of making a relationship work. Your story was the best!

Please keep writing and posting. And copy write your story. There's a story 'Zach and Ana' by JTime - the author wrote a claim of copy write at the beginning and end of each chapter. Check it out and please do so. More authors should do this rather than be plagiarized and have to take their stories down - depriving avid readers like me a nice story with a nice summary.
October103 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
Wow... just... wow. You're story, although only seven chapters, was beyond phenomenal. It created such a wonderful story and such great stories and... wow. Lol. I wsh I had something better so say, but I'm honestly speechless. It was so beautifully written and everything was just amazingly fantastic. Ugh, I'm gushing like a teenage girl, haha. You did such a great, great job, I'm in love with your story (: Wonderful job!
OhMyPeanut chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
A really nice short story! I was sad that it ended! i can't wait to read more of your work!
OrangeKiss chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Cutest, sweetest, most adorable story ever. Very heart warming. I can't help but say, "Aww!" :

-OrangeKiss
Crazed chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Cutest, most realistic, and most touching story I've read on FP. Just thought you should know. :)
Missmary108 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
That was the cutest story ever.i read half yesterday and i was in school thinking about how the story was going to end.
Krissa16 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Oh and I forgot to say that I really liked the way the story's only 7 chapters long. It's not too drawn out and there's not too much going on. I don't know why, I like reading but I tend to avoid stories that are like 30 chapters long. I've read good ones that are around that long, but I personally

much prefer short stories and one shots. Again, well done! :D
Krissa16 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
I have a real account, but I can't log in on my phone. Anyway...

Aaaww! The ending was really sweet. The story was AMAZING! One of the best posted here I think. I loved and absolutely adored Luke, and likewise with Katie, though there were times when I just wanted to knock some sense into her, she was too oblivious! I adored them as a couple. I liked the 2 different POVs, i think you pulled it off well. I loved knowing what both of them thought with the same situation. I liked the whole seemingly unrequited love and the emotional roller coster it brought. And of course I loved the happy ending :D Well done, thanks for posting this! 3
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »